Application for the FUBK Post UTME 2023/2024 Academic Session is still ongoing online on the university undergraduate screening portal. On this note, all interested and and suitably qualified persons are invited for the application.
If you have made the Federal University Birnin Kebbi your most preferred institution in the 2023 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination, ensure that you read this article to the end. You are the major reason why this post was published here.
Before you can proceed with the application for the FUBK Post UTME, it is important to get some vital information as regards the screening exercise. That is what I am about to reveal to you in article. Some of the major information that you need for application are as follow:
- Requirements for the application; for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry applicants
- Procedure for the Registration
- Cost of the registration
- Dates and Venues for the Screening Exercise, and so on.
Cost of FUBK Post UTME Form
The cost of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) is Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only. Candidates are expected to make their payment online via the university provided online platforms. Remember that the amount stated above is just for the form, all other costs of the transaction are excluded. Any other charges that are applied will still be payable by the applicant.
ELIGIBILITY FOR UTME
- Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 160 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of the application.
- Applicant must have completed Secondary Education with at least Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics)
- The applicant must have participated in the 2023 JAMB Examination.
- Applicant must have made University Ibadan his/her first choice institution in the JAMB Portal.
ELIGIBILITY FOR DIRECT ENTRY
Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
FUBK School Fees Schedule And Registration 2023/2024 Academic Session
FUBK Courses And Admission Requirements [New Release]
JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Institutions | Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges
How to Register for FUBK Post UTME
Candidates that applied through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) are hereby advised to visit the University screening portal at https://www.putme.fubk.edu.ng to register. The sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only shall be paid for the exercise by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the platform.
1. VISIT THE PORTAL AND SIGN-IN: Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and the State of Origin as the default password. If you cannot log in with these details, please contact [email protected]
2. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD: On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information; otherwise, logout and email [email protected] Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password.
3. UPDATE BIODATA: You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct; otherwise, logout and email [email protected] Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata.
4. UPDATE CONTACT ADDRESS: Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These include email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
5. UPDATE O’LEVEL RESULT: Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
6. GENERATE INVOICE: Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options when payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your payment to proceed with your registration.
7. COMPLETE REGISTRATION: Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to submit your application finally. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this.
8. PRINT YOUR DOCUMENTS: Upon successfully submitting the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them be revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.
FUBK Post UTME Screening Date
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Birnin Kebbi as their first choice that the University Post UTME and DE Admissions Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session takes place from Wednesday, 17th to Saturday, 20th March, 2023, at the University Main Campus, along Kalgo – Bunza Road, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State. The details are as follows:
|DAY 1||Faculty of Science||Wednesday, 17th March, 2023||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|DAY 2||Faculty of Arts, Social & Management Sciences||Thursday, 18th March, 2023||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|DAY 3||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||Friday, 19th March, 2023||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
|DAY 4||College of Health Sciences||Saturday, 20th March, 2023||9:00AM to 5:00PM|
Candidates are hereby reminded that online registration is still on at www.putme.fubk.edu.ng. However, candidates finding it difficult to register could do so at the screening venue. Please note that all Covid-19 safety protocols would be strictly adhered to.
The physical screening takes place as scheduled below:
Faculty of Science & Environmental sciences
DATE: Thursday, 10th November 2022
TIME: 9:00 am-4:00pm
VENUE: Students Centre and TTH
Faculties of Arts/Social & Management Sciences & Education
DATE: Friday 11th November 2022
TIME: 9:00 am-4:00pm
VENUE: Students Centre and TTH
College of Health Sciences
DATE: Saturday 12th November 2022
TIME: 9:00 am-4:00pm
VENUE: Students Centre
Note to All Candidates
All candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original of UTME/ DE result slip and photocopy of same
- Original and photocopies of credentials (where available)
- Evidence of payment for the screening
- Re-print your PUTME registration slip containing your Scheduled date and time
- Must have put on a face mask
University Of Ibadan Post UTME Form
FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration
AKSU Supplementary Post UTME Form
I hope that you have the desired information in this article. If you have any other questions about the FUBK Post UTME 2023/2024 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section under this article.
Make sure you share this article for the benefit of others.