If you are interested in getting the FUTA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session Undergraduate admission, make sure that you read this to the end.
In this article, I will be showing you all that you need to know about the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME Screening Exercise including the following:
The requirements for FUTA Post UTME registration
Cost of FUTA Post UTME registration
How to Register for FUTA Post UTME 2022/2023
The Registration period and many other information related the subject matter
If you are one of those who participated in the just concluded 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination and you have gotten at least the JAMB Official Cut Off Mark, you have to take this article very serious.
To those who have made Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution in the JAMB portal, you do not have to miss any of the latest updates that I am about to share with you in this post.
This is to officially notify you that the registration for the 2022 FUTA Post UTME Screening Exercise has started. That is one of the reasons why I have decided to publish this article here for the benefit of the general public and especially those who are interested in getting admission into the University.
To get more detailed information about the FUTA Post UTME Form and the registration, ensure that you read this article carefully to the end.
Has FUTA Post UTME Registration Started?
Yes, the sale of the FUTA Post UTME Form Starts on the Friday, 21st October, 2022. Interested applicants are expected to get all the necessary requirements needed for the registration ready before the stated date
What is the Cost Of FUTA Post UTME Form?
The FUTA Post UTME Form can be gotten at the cost Two Thousand Naira (N2000) Only. This price is excluding the charges incurred during the course of processing the registration.
Requirements for FUTA Post UTME Registration
Before anyone can qualify for the registration of Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME, it is important for such individual to note the necessary requirements for the FUTA Post UTME as stipulated by the management.
That is the reason why it important to include this section in this article. Here, I am going to list for you all the necessary requirements for the FUTA Post UTME. They include the following:
- All candidates must have scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME examinations
- Registration is only allowed for applicants who made Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their first choice institution in JAMB.
- Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes of Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) should immediately apply through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
How to Register for FUTA Post UTME
Most times, applicants usually find it difficult to register the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME by themselves. This is because they do not follow the right procedure for the registration. Registration of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME is a very simple task if you can follow the guidelines that I am going to show in this section.
The registration of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME can be done online regardless of the location of the applicant. Use the following step by step guidelines to complete your registration:
Candidates are required to:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
Deadline for FUTA Post UTME Registration
The last date for the online registration of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Post UTME for 2022/2023 Admission is 11th November, 2022. The management has also announced that the application portal shall be shut indefinitely after the stated deadline.
FUTA Post UTME Screening Schedule & Requirements
The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Computer-Based Post UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 15th to Thursday, 17th November 2022, at the university campus.
More details on the screening schedule are as follow:
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct Entry candidates.
- Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form.
- Evidence of payment via REMITA.
- The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wristwatches, sunglasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
I hope that you have found this article helpful. For any other inquiries about FUTA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section below.
Please do well to share this article to others.