Are you interested in working as one of the ad-hoc staff in the forthcoming 2023 Population and Housing Census? If you have not applied for the ongoing NPC Recruitment, ensure that you read this article carefully to the end.
Application for NPC Recruitment for 2023 Census has started.
The application period for the NPC Recruitment has been scheduled from 30th October, 2022 to 28th December, 2022.
The National Population Commission invites all suitably qualified Nigerian citizen for the application.
As you read this article, you are going to see the necessary requirements for the application and the application procedures. Now, let’s go if you are interested in getting more detailed information about this opportunity.
Requirements for NPC Recruitment Application
Before you commence the application for the NPC Recruitment, it is necessary that you check if you have the necessary requirements for the application. They include the following:
- National Identification Number
- Valid and Functional Gmail Account
- Valid and Functional Phone Number
- Valid and Functional /Operational Commercial Bank Account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Valid Educational Qualifications.
- Access to and knowledge on the use of computers, tablets & smartphones is an added advantage.
Positions Available for Application
Applicants of the NPC Recruitment with required qualifications can apply for any of the following positions:
- Census Trainer/Facilitator
- Specialized Workforce
- Monitoring/Evaluation Supervisor
- Data Quality Manager
- Field Coordinator
- Quality Assurance Assistance/Rovers
- Training Class Administrator
Check the application to see the roles, requirements and job description of the respective positions.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment
The application portal for the National Population Commission Recruitment for 2023 Census is https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. Applicants should follow the step by step guideline procedures provided below for their application:
1. Visit the Application Portal
2. Click on ‘Start Application’ Button for new applicants
3. Select ‘Start as ad-hoc staff’ depending on the category you are applying for.
Applicants must have the following:
- Valid NIN
- Valid Phone Number (Remove Number From DND)
- Device location must be turned on
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Educational Certificate
Click on the boxes to acknowledge the instructions.
4. Click on ‘Proceed’
5. Read the disclaimer, accept the Terms and Conditions by checking in the box and click ‘Proceed’
6. Enter your valid NIN and click ‘Verify’
7. Click OK on successful verification of your NIN
8. Fill-in your Personal Information:
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- L. G. A of Origin
- Disability Status
- Computer Proficiency
- Criminal case conviction
- Languages spoken well
- Next of Kin Details
- Address (permanent)
- Preferred state of assignment
- Preferred L. G. A. of assignment
- Preferred Ward of assignment
- Click ‘Next’
Click on ‘Next’ Button to proceed.
9. Enter your Contact Information
- Verify you phone number
- Add valid email address
- Click ‘Next’
10. Enter your Educational Data
- Name of Institution
- Upload the image of your certificate
Click Next to proceed
11. Fill-in your work experience details and choose the position that you would to apply for.
12. Do you Facial Capture
Click Next to continue
13. Review you application details and edit where necessary
14. Submit the application
How to Check NPC Recruitment Application Status
If you have successfully submitted your application, you can check your application by following the procedures below:
1. Visit the application portal
2. Click on ‘Check Application Status’ Button
3. Enter your Application ID
4. Click on Proceed to view you application status
NPC Recruitment Screening Procedure
- The Recruitment Review Team would examine, and screen applicants based on their NIN, documents (School Certificates), and photo passport.
- First-level screening would be conducted on the portal by filtering the applicants based on the stated requirements.
- Physical screening would be conducted at the LGA’s designated centres.
- The LRRT is composed of:
- LGA Comptroller Chairman
- One NPC Desk Officer Secretary
- Designated LGA Staff
Prospective Ad-hoc staff can only apply on the census portal in areas where they are residents and will be deployed accordingly.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- There will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November 2022.
- The application is FREE. Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!
NPC Recruitment Screening Date
The date for the National Population Commission Screening shall be communicated to all successfully registered and selected candidates in due course. It is advisable that you check your email address regularly if you have provided a valid one.
How Much to Be Paid to Selected NPC Ad-hoc Staff
The salary of the successfully selected National Population Commission Ad-hoc staff for the 2023 census ranges between N55,000.00 to N65,000.00 depending on the position you are selected for.
National Population Commission Contacts
For Enquiries: Call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms:
Facebook: National Population Commission;
YouTube: NPC Nigeria;
Email: [email protected]
I believe that you have found this article helpful. You can make use of the comment section below this article if you have any other question about the NPC Recruitment for 2023 Census.
Please do well to share this article using any of the available buttons below.