UNN Post UTME 2022/2023 | See how to apply.
The Application UNN Post UTME for 2022/2023 Academic Session undergraduate admission is ongoing. Interested applicant should take note of the information contained in this article.
The management of University of Nigeria Nsuka (UNN) invites all suitable and qualified for the application of their 2022/2023 Post UTME. Those to apply for this screening exercise must be students who wrote the 2022 JAMB examination and are ready to start their undergraduate education from year one.
This article is well prepared to show you everything that you are expected to know about UNN Post UTME including:
- Requirements for registration
- How to register
- Registration deadline
- Screening date
- How to secure accommodation during the Post UTME
All these and more are what you are going to see in this article.
Requirements for UNN Post UTME Registration
To register for University of Nigeria Nsuka Post UTME Screening Exercise, the applicant must have the following requirements:
- JAMB Registration Number
- JAMB Score (you must get the required JAMB and the School Cut off mark)
- O’ level result ( this could be NECO, WAEC, GCE, NABTEB or the equivalent, with English language and Mathematics and must not be more than two sittings if you are combining results)
- Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- JAMB Result Slip.
Cost of UNN Post UTME Form
The cost of UNN Post UTME Screening Form is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). Interested applicants should get the form online and payment for the form is made via the remita platform.
Follow the instructions in the next section of this article for how to generate the form via remita and complete the application processes
How to Register UNN Post UTME 2022/2023
The registration of UNN Post UTME is done online only. This means that distance is not a barrier to applicants who want to register. If you possess the necessary requirements for the application, you need to follow the due procedure to complete your registration.
The following are the procedure for the application of the UNN Post UTME for 2022/2023 Academic Session:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB):
Local Government Identification.
First School Leaving Certificate.
JAMB Result Slip.
O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates)
- Click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
Deadline for UNN Post UTME Registration
The last date for the UNN Post UTME Registration is 6th October 2022. However, you should keep your notification button on this website activated as we are going to notify all applicants in case the management of the institution decides to change the deadline.
UNN Post UTME Screening Dates
There are going to be a physical screening exercise in the form of test or examination for all successfully registered applicants. This screening exercise is not done within one day and one venue.
As usual, the date for the screening varies according to faculties. You shall be notified about your screening date and venue once you re-print your acknowledgement slip after registration.
You can also click HERE to see the screening dates for all the faculties.
How to Get Accommodation for Post UTME
It has been perceived that most candidates of UNN Post UTME, especially those who come from far distances get stranded as they come to write their examination in the school due to lack of accommodation.
For this reason, the management of the University of Nigeria Nsuka has deemed it right to make provision to accommodate candidates who do not have any place to settle down.
If you have applied for UNN Post UTME and you worried about how to make your journey and where to settle when you come to the school, this is interesting information for you.
You can now apply for school accommodation online, just like you did applied for the Post UTME screening exercise. Just follow the steps that I am going to show you in this section.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link below
- Enter you JAMB Registration number and complete the application by following the instruction on the page.
How to Apply for UNN Direct Entry Screening
UNN Direct Entry Screening Exercise is for applicants who applied for direct entry admission through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to UNN.
These set of candidates are expected to be offered admission into their respective chosen programmes to continue from 200 level if they possess all the necessary direct entry admission requirements.
The procedures for the application of the UNN Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session are as follow:
- Visit the University of Nigeria portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), Click on ‘Prospective Students’ then select ‘Online Application Forms’ under ‘2022/2023 Admission Screening Application’ tab select ‘Click here to apply for Direct Entry’. then log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two Thousand five hundred Naira Only (N2,500.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria Nsuka website portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2022/2023 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
I believe that you found this article helpful. If you have any other questions about UNN Post UTME 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section below.
Please do well to share this article with others.