The 2023 FRSC Recruitment application is ongoing. See how to apply here.
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the application portal for the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) recruitment 2023 edition is now open.
The commission on their official publication invites all interested and suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for that application.
In this article, I am going to be enlightening you about everything that you are expected to be aware of as regards the requirements and the application of FRSC recruitment 2023.
If you are interested in this application and would like to know more about the processes, make sure that you read this carefully to the end.
Job Description Of FRSC
In particular the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) is saddled with the responsibilities of:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s licence;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches;
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in prevention of accidents on the highways;
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies;
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge;
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period;
In the discharge of the above listed duties, the commission has the right to arrest and prosecute anyone who violates any of the traffic rules.
Is FRSC Recruiting?
Yes, the FRSC is recruiting for the following positions:
- Officer Cadre
- Marshal Inspectorate Cadre
- Road Marshal Assistant Cadre
What Are The Requirements For FRSC Recruitment 2023?
For any applicant to qualify for for FRSC recruitment, he/she must possess all of the following requirements:
1. Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
2. Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
3. Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
4. Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
5. Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
6. Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and english language in not more than 2 sittings
7.Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply.
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
What Is FRSC Recruitment Portal?
The 2023 FRSC recruitment portal is www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng. This is the only and official portal for the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) job applications. You should be aware that there a lot of fake links that are being sent by fraudster.
Do not be tempted to release any of your details to any other portals or links apart from the one that have been provided above. Failure to adhere to this instruction is at the detriment of the applicant.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023
The application of the 2023 FRSC Recruitment is done on the online platform only via the commission’s official application portal that was given on the previous section of this article.
To apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2023, interested applicant should visit the official Federal Road Safety Commission website at: www.frsc.gov.ng and proceed to the application portal.
Online the landing page of the portal, commence the application and fill the application form as required.
Note: The application for the FRSC recruitment is totally free of charge; the commission will not request that you should pay any amount for you to be successful in the application or to be offered a job.
What Is The FRSC Recruitment Application Deadline
The commission has not stated the deadline for the application of the 2023 FRSC recruitment. Meanwhile, interested applicants are advised to submit their application forms online to avoid late registration.
You note that application after the last date shall not be accepted.
FRSC 2023 shortlisted Candidates
To check for FRSC Shortlisted candidate for 2023, applicants who applied for the recruitment are advised to log on to the portal, www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, to check for their names on the PDF FRSC Shortlisted file.
I hope that you have found this article useful. For any other inquiries about FRSC Recruitment 2023, kindly make use of the comment section below.
If you have read this article and you think it may be helpful to someone, please do well to share across all social media platforms.