FIRS Recruitment 2023 | www.firs.gov.ng; see how to apply for the ongoing massive recruitment.
In this article, I am going to reveal everything that you need to know about the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment. Often times, a lot of persons have been asking questions on how to apply for jobs at FIRS. Some people have searching online to know the recruitment portal is going to be opened.
For this reason, I have decided to publish this article for the benefit of the general public, to clear the air about the FIRS recruitment. There are so many advantages why you must read this article carefully to the end.
What are those advantages? As you read this article, you are going to get a lot of information that you require about the FIRS recruitment such as;
- FIRS Recruitment Application period,
- FIRS Recruitment Portal,
- FIRS Recruitment Requirements and so on
This is to notify the general public that the application dates for the 2023 FIRS massive recruitment have been announced by the agency. It is also important that I inform you that application for the FIRS recruitment 2023 has been made accessible for all the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To know more about the date that the application will start, make sure that you read this article carefully from the beginning to the end.
- What Is FIRS?
- Is FIRS recruitment form out?
- Is FIRS recruiting now?
- Who can work in Federal Inland Revenue Service?
- FIRS Recruitment Requirements for 2023
- Educational Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2023
- FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
- How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2023
- Does FIRS Accept Corps Members?
- How much Does FIRS Pay Corps Members?
- What is the Salary Scale of Staff in FIRS?
What Is FIRS?
FIRS is an acronym which stands for Federal Inland Revenue Service. FIRS is a public established agency saddled with the responsibility of analyzing, organizing, collecting and accounting for all the taxes and other revenues generated for the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The agency was established in the year 1943 with the preceding agency as Inland Revenue Department and its jurisdiction as Nigeria.
Before I take you the application procedure, I would to answer some of the trending questions about the FIRS Recruitment 2023.
Is FIRS recruitment form out?
No, the FIRS recruitment form for 2023 is not yet out. As soon as the form is out, you are going to get notification from the EMONPRIME TEAM. Kindly turn on the notification button on this website if you would like to get this notification.
Is FIRS recruiting now?
No, the application for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment for 2023 is currently closed. This has been stated on the FIRS official website.
Apply for: FirstBank Recruitment
Who can work in Federal Inland Revenue Service?
Only those who meet the application requirement and qualification can be considered during the recruitment and will be given the opportunity to work in the Federal Inland revenue service. As continue to read this post, you are going to see the requirement for all applicants.
Urgently Needed: Analyst, Devops Automation Jobs At Firstbank – IT Boot Camp CTO
FIRS Recruitment Requirements for 2023
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply.
|Mode of Identification
|National ID, International Passport etc.
|WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree
Apply for: Nestle Massive Recruitment
Educational Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2023
To stand a chance to be considered for employment at the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), you must the educational qualifications and skill background given in this section:
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Must have NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
FIRS Recruitment Application Portal
To those who have been asking questions on how to access the portal once the application starts, you have to take this section very serious. Contained in this section is the portal that you are going to use for the application of the FIRS recruitment as soon as the application date is announced.
The FIRS Recruitment application portal is https://www.firs.gov.ng/careers/
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2023
FIRS Recruitment application is totally done online via the application portal provided in this article. For you to apply for the job, all you have to do is to:
- Visit the FIRS official website at: www.firs.gov.ng
- On the dashboard, click on ‘Career’
- Follow all the application guideline that you are going to see on the portal to finish your application
Does FIRS Accept Corps Members?
Yes, Corps members are accepted into the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) since it is a public venture. They serve the agency as their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) throughout their one year compulsory service to the Nation.
The National Youth Service Corps members at the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) work hard to make sure that taxes are collected and reported on time.
How much Does FIRS Pay Corps Members?
Corps members who are posted to FIRS are paid a monthly allowance of ₦24,000 – ₦26,000 on average.
What is the Salary Scale of Staff in FIRS?
The table below presents the details of what permanent staff earn as their monthly salaries in the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS):
|Average Salary Per Month (Naira)
|National Youth Service Corps –Intern
|₦34,000 – ₦46,000
|₦310,000 – ₦331,000
|₦360,000 – ₦342,000
|Conseiller En Développement
|₦279,000 – ₦298,000
|INSPECTOR of TAXES
|₦382,000 – ₦412,600
|Accounting Clerk Intern
|₦67,000 – ₦73,000
|₦198,000 – ₦211,000
|Human Resources Generalist
|₦479,000 – ₦517,000
|VAT officer (corper)
|₦24,000 – ₦26,000
|₦289,600 – ₦310,000
Special Note to All Applicants
All applicants of the FIRS recruitment should take note of the following:
- You are not expected pay money to be offered a job in FIRS.
- You should report to appropriate officials if anyone requests money to offer you a job or for the application into the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- Make sure that you possess the required qualifications before you can start your application.
- Submit all necessary documents where it is required during that application
- You should be conscious of the application period as FIRS does not accept late applications. On this note, it is most preferred that you subscribe for timely information by activating the notification button on this page.
I hope that you have found this article helpful. For more inquiries about the FIRS Recruitment 2023, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.
Do not forget to share this information to others.