See another job opportunity that you cannot afford to miss again here. If you have been looking for a better job than your previous or you current job, take this opportunity very serious.
The Nigerian Breweries Plc is currently accepting application from all suitably qualified candidates across the country, Nigeria. To see more details about the job, ensure that you read through this information to the end.
About the Programme
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – “Journey to Becoming Legendary in a World Class Organisation”
The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s vision to continuously WOW Nigeria with our great brands, passionate people and world class performance, through the expansion of our employee pipeline.
It is targeted at interested Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organisation.
In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity and disability status.
Overview Of The job
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Maximum of 2 years
Job Field: Finance, Accounting, Audit, Graduate Jobs, Human Resources / HR, ICT/Computer, Media/Advertising/Branding, Sales/Marketing/Retail/Business Development
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Ibom Air Recruitment
This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with renowned professionals, operating systems, and processes.
Successful candidates will undergo a systematic and broad-based training programme involving projects and experiential attachments for 12 months within our Support Division.
At the end of the training, successful candidates will be appointed to management positions in our organization
General Requirements For The Application
To qualify for this job opportunity, applicants are expected to possess the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Second Class (Upper Division) minimum, in related disciplines which include but are not limited to: Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Sociology, Banking and Finance, Finance Management, Accounting, Business Analysis, Mathematics, Management and Investment Banking
- A Master’s degree is a related discipline is an added advantage
In addition to the general requirements as state in the previous section, any candidate who is interested in the application must ensure the following qualifications are also in place.
- The applicant must have a minimum of Five (5) credits passes in WASC/GCE/SSCE (or the equivalent) including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects.
- The applicant must have completed NYSC, not earlier than January 2018.
- The applicant should have a maximum of two years’ work experience
- The applicant must be digitally skilled.
- The applicant should be open to geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
How to Apply
To apply for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology, carefully click the button below;
The last date for the application of the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology – Supply Chain is on the 27th January, 2023.
Remuneration and Benefits
Nigerian Breweries offers a competitive remuneration packages which include:
- Performance driven increments and bonuses
- Robust medical capitation
- Life insurance
- Onsite daycare
- Free monthly supply of company products
- Free daily lunch and,
- Happy hour in our in-house Bar.
Applicants for the Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 – Supply Chain shall be selected based on the following stages:
- Application stage
- Speed test
- Aptitude test (numerical, verbal and logical reasoning)
- Assessment centre
- Medical assessment
- Background and criminal checks
Special Notes To All Applicants
- All applications must be sent by applicants on or before the closing date.
- No late application will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.
- Only online applications will be processed. Terms and Conditional Apply.
Please do well to share this article to others.