The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) stipulated the amount that is payable as the acceptance fee for the 2021/2021 academic session.
This article is especially prepared for those who are just admitted newly into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) undergraduate programmes and all the prospective undergraduate students of the institution.
In case you have made through the admission processes and you have accepted the admission given to you, make sure that take this important information contained in this article very serious.
In this article, I will be showing the amount that has been published officially by the management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) to be paid by every newly admitted undergraduate student as the acceptance fee. Not only that, I will also guide you on the procedures that are required for payment of the acceptance fee.
If you wish to pay your Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance fee successfully, ensure that you get every detail contained in this article.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Acceptance Fee
Congratulations if you have been offered provisional admission to the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) for your undergraduate programme.
On your acceptance of the admission given to you by the school, you expected to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (₦ 60,000.00) only with immediate effect.
The payment of the acceptance fee will validate the admission given to you. This implies that until you accept the admission by making the payment, the institution will not recognize you as one of their newly admitted students.
How to Pay the OOU Acceptance Fee
The following are the methods of paying the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance fee. As a new student of the institution, ensure that you make use of any of the stated procedures.
Payment Via Point of Sales
- You can pay the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) acceptance fee using any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).
- Click on Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission Lists to confirm your admission status
- Print your acceptance fee invoice and proceed to any of the above-designated POS terminals to make the required payment.
Payment on the Internet (School Portal)
- You can also pay the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Acceptance Fee via Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
Candidates offered Provisional Admission should proceed with the steps listed below:
ii) Click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS to confirm your admission
iii) Provide your JAMB Number and SURNAME as password to log on to the admission portal
iv) Click MAKE ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT
v) Once the acceptance payment profile has been loaded, click on either
(a) MAKE WEB PAYMENT – This allows you to pay online directly using your ATM card,
(b) MAKE POS PAYMENT – Print the ACCEPTANCE PAYMENT PROFILE and proceed to designated POS Points to make the payment.
After you have completed you acceptance fee payment, you have do the following immediately;
- Move to the Academic Affairs Office for your First Verification and your Faculty for Second Verification
- Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged in separate files in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- Original JAMB Result
- Post UTME Result
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for Direct Entry Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter
Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
For more inquiries about the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Acceptance Fee, make use of the comment section below. Don’t forget to activate the notification button on this site for other latest updates.