AAU Courses and Requirements 2023/2024 Academic Session: If you have been searching for the list of courses that are offered in Ambrose Ali University (AAU), make sure that you read this article to the end.
The management of the Ambrose Ali University (AAU) has finally published the complete list of courses that are offered in their institution. These are the courses that are available for application to those that want to apply the 2023/2024 academic session undergraduate admission.
In case you have completed the 2023 JAMB Registration Exercise, you chose another institutions and you would like Apply for a Change of Course/Institution into AAU and you would like see the available courses before your application, make sure that you take advantage of this article here.
The following are the list faculties and department in the Ambrose Ali University:
- Basic Sciences
- Clinical Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Environment Studies
- Management Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
List of Courses Offered In Ambrose Ali University (AAU)
The following are the list Courses/Departments that are available in the 13 faculties in Ambrose Ali University (AAU)
Faculty of Agriculture
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Animal Science
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
Faculty of Art
- History and International Studies
- Modern Languages
- Religious Management and Cultural Studies
- Theatre and Media Arts
Faculty of Basic Sciences
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Department of Physiology
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Department of Community Medicine & Primary Health Care
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Paediatrics
- Department of Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Department of Pathological Sciences
- MORBID ANATOMY AND HISTOPATHOLOGY UNIT
- Department of Surgery
Faculty of Education
- Business Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Foundations and Management
- Guidance and Counselling
- Physical and Health Education
- Vocational and Technical Education
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
The Faculty as at now has five academic departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Electronic & Computer Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Geography and Environmental Management
Faculty of Law
- Commercial and Industrial Law
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
- Jurisprudence and International Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
The Faculty of Management Sciences has four academic departments:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
Faculty of Physical Sciences
There are two degree options in this Department, viz
- B.Sc. Chemistry and
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry.
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Life Sciences
The Faculty at present consists of the following four (4) Departments
Faculty of Social Sciences
The Faculty of Social Sciences has five academic departments :
- Library and Information Science
- Political Science
AAU Admission Requirements
Getting admission into any of undergraduate courses in the Ambrose Ali University (AAU) as listed in the previous section of this article requires that the applicant must possess some minimum entry requirements in line with the provision of the university. Some of the major admission requirements into AAU are as follow:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take AAU Post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Ambrose Ali University (AAU)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
I hope you have found this article helpful. If you have any other questions about AAU Courses and Requirements 2023/2024 Academic Session, kindly use the comment section below.
Do well to share this article with others.