Before you start your application for undergraduate admission into the Federal University WUKARI, it is important that you first of all, look out for the List of Courses Offered in FUWUKARI. This will enable you to be sure whether your preferred courses of study are available or not.
I have decided to arrange this article here for the benefit of those who might be interested in the University’s admission and would like to know more about the available courses.
This article will also help those who are looking for the FUWUKARI general admission requirements into any of the available undergraduate courses.
If you are set to get more information about this topic, make sure that you read this article carefully to the end.
List of Faculties in The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI)
The following are the three major faculties that are available in the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI):
Agriculture and Life Science
Humanities Management and Social Sciences
Pure and Applied Sciences
List of Courses Offered In Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI)
The Federal University Wukari offers about 26 undergraduate courses across the 3 faculties in the university. They include the following:
Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Animal Production
- Department of Crop Production
- Department of Fisheries
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry
- Department of Hospitality Management
- Department of Soil Science
Faculty of Humanities Management and Social Sciences
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Economics
- School of Literature and English Studies
- Department of History
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Religion
- Department of Sociology
Faculty of Pure and Applied Science
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics
FUWUKARI Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates
Prospective students of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) who applied for undergraduate admission through UTME are expected to have the following requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take FUW post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Federal University, Wukari (FUWUKARI)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
FUWUKARI Direct Entry Admission Requirements
Those that seeking admission in FUWUKARI through the Direct Entry procedure should possess the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
Having seen the list of undergraduate courses offered in the Federal University Wukari and the admission requirements, it is time to ensure the all the requirements ready so as not to miss your admission opportunity for the academic session.
In case of more inquiries about the List of Courses Offered in FUWUKARI, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.
Please do well to share this article to others.