These are the lists of courses that are offered at the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS)
The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS), Uburu, Ebonyi State of Nigeria was one of the state-owned universities in Ebonyi State but it has been handed over to the Federal Government of Nigeria. Currently, it is run and managed by the Nigerian Government.
The institution has gotten full accreditation from the National University Commission (NUC) and is recognised both nationally and internationally.
Are you interested in studying at the King David University of Medical Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State and you would want to know about courses that are offered in the institution? Or do you have anyone who is looking for the same information?
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, you have come in contact with the best article that will give you all that you have been looking for as regards the courses offered at the King David University of Medical Sciences, Uburu, Ebonyi State.
Take your time and read this article to the end if you are interested in the information.
List of Undergraduate courses in the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS)
The list of undergraduate courses that are offered in King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) are as shown below:
- Medicine &Surgery (MBBS)
- Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Pharmacy (BPharm)
- Physiotherapy (BSc)
- Health Policy & Health Systems (BSc)
- Hospital & Healthcare Administration (BSc)
- Dentistry (DD)
- Optometry (OD)
- Human Anatomy (BSc)
- Physiology (BSc)
- Biochemistry (BSc)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (BSc)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Engr)
- Public Health (BSc)
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics (BSc)
- Radiography and Radiation Sciences (BSc)
- Traditional, Complementary and Integrative Medicine (BSc)
- Health Economics (BSc)
- Applied Biology/Biotechnology (BSc)
- Industrial Physics/Astronomy (BSc)
- Industrial Mathematics/Statistics (BSc)
- Industrial Chemistry (BSc)
- Computer Science (BSc)
Read also about: King David University of Medical Science School Fees Schedule
KDUMS Admission Requirements
To get admitted into any of the undergraduate courses offered in the King David University of Medical Science, you are expected to possess all these requirements:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take KDUMS post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the King David University of Medical Sciences, Uburu
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
I hope that you have found this article helpful; if you have any questions about the King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Undergraduate Courses, please do not hesitate to make use of the comment section below this article.
Do well to share this article to others.