KSUSTA Courses And Requirements 2023/2024 Academic Session: As you read this article, you going to get vital information about the courses that are offered in the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology.
The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) is a state-owned university in Aliero, Kebbi State, Nigeria. KSUSTA offers programmes in agriculture and sciences, among others.
Founded in 2006, it was the 79th university in Nigeria.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology is a non-profit public higher education institution located in Aliero, Kebbi. Officially accredited and recognised by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria, Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) is a coeducational higher education institution.
The University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognised higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
If you would like to know more about KSUSTA Courses and Requirements, kindly follow this article to the end.
List Of Courses Offered In Kebbi State University of Science Aliero and Technology (KSUSTA)
Undergraduate Courses that are offered in the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) include:
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (DOUBLE MAJOR)
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALWORK / WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- METALWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
See Also: JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Institutions | Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges For 2023/2024
JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2023/2024
KSUSTA Admission Requirements
Getting admission into any of undergraduate courses in the Kebbi State University of Sciences and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) as listed in the previous section of this article requires that the applicant must possess some minimum entry requirements in line with the provision of the university. Some of the major admission requirements into KSUSTA are as follow:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s). This must include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects related to their course of study. For instance, a Candidate that wants to study law must have a “C” in English Language, Mathematics, Government/History, Economics and Literature in English.
- Candidates must score at least 160 in JAMB UTME examination
- Candidates must take KSUSTA Post UTME screening examination and must perform very well in the examination (Depending on the course of study)
- Not more than ONE sitting results is accepted for admission into the Kebbi State University of Sciences and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA)
- Candidates must choose the correct subject combination for their courses.
- Finally, candidates must meet the stipulated cutoff marks for their courses to gain admission into the university.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credits in their O’level result. This must include English Language and Mathematics. However, two sitting result is not allowed.
- Candidates must have also reached the age of 16.
- Candidates are expected to get JAMB Directly entry form from JAMB to apply.
- Candidates should have any of the following certificates: OND, ND, NCE, IJMB, Cambridge A level, BSc, HND, ICAN
Top 12 Recognized Institutions Offering Graphic Design Courses In Nigeria | Universities And Colleges
Courses Offered In FUKASHERE And Admission Requirements
FULOKOJA Courses And Admission Requirements
FULAFIA Courses And Requirements
List Of Courses Offered In National Open University [NOUN]
List Of Nigerian Universities Courses And Admission Requirements
If you have any other questions about KSUSTA Courses and Requirements 2023/2024 Academic Session, kindly use the comment section.