Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP) 2023
Welcome to Emonprime. In today’s article, we are going to be sharing with you all that you need to know about the ongoing Nestle Management Trainee Programme. If you are interested in securing any position in this Management Trainee Programme, kindly read this article carefully to the end.
The Nestle group of company invites all interested individuals with maximum of one year job experience or fresh graduates for the application of the Nestle Manangement Trainee Programme (NMTP) 2023.
This article has been carefully published for those who would be interested in the application. Here, you are going to see everything that you require for the application, how to apply and the benefits of the programme to you.
Kindly read this article carefully to the end if really want to know more about Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP) 2023.
Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP)
The Nestlé Management Trainee Programme is geared towards developing individuals as future leaders in various aspects of the business. This 18 months programme provides Management Trainees with real immersive learning experience to equip them with a holistic view of the business, as well as understanding the inter-relationships between different functions across the value chain. This will be an accelerated pathway that will help unlock the fullest potential in the management trainees.
Overview of the Job
Job type: full-time
Why You Need to Apply
For those of you who might have been asking the question, “Why Nestle Management Trainee Programme”, I would like to unveil some of the reasons why you need to apply for this programme, that is, the benefits that you are going to enjoy.
If you successfully secure the opportunity to work as a Management Trainee in Nestle, you will:
- Be part of the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company and the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Good (FMCG) company
- Be supported by comprehensive on-the-job training and coaching to help you unlock your potential with Nestle
- Get exposure through a minimum of two (2) job attachments within the functional stream or even cross functional experience
To work as a Nestle Management Trainee, you must possess all or any the under listed qualifications:
- A Bachelor Degree on track to a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Honors or Cum Laude (Distinction) or equivalent.
- A fresh graduate or those with a maximum of 1 year of working experience.
- Strong analytical skills, leadership, initiatives, problem-solving, drive, and ambition in the delivery of results.
- Track record of non-academic, co-curricular activities.
In this section, you will see the descriptions and different roles that are applicable to every area that you are employed to work in. they include the following:
Description: With over 2000 brands, ranging from global icons to local favourites, the commercial functions help to position our brands effectively to our consumers through promotional strategy and marketing campaigns!
Trainee will work in:
- Category Channel Sales Development (CCSD)
- Retail Business
- Key Accounts
Description: The Research and Development functions are important in helping Nestlé design compliant and sustainable Nutrition, Health and Wellness solutions for the markets and business.
Trainee will be placed in:
- Manufacturing Plants Attachment
- Condition-based/predictive engineering Training
- Automation Training
Description: Our Finance MT experience the full life cycle of Nestlé’s financial side. This starts with product development and goes all the way through to costing and sales finance.
Trainee is expected to involve in:
- Corporate Controlling
- Business Controlling
- Sales Controlling
Description: Be part of the team that drives people strategies to recruit and develop talents, support business achieve and implement business agenda and provide coaching and guidance to grow leadership and functional skills in a corporate manufacturing environment.
- HR Business Partnering & Projects (Main Office/Factory)
Description: You’ll work across different areas of Supply Chain on exciting projects with colleagues and customers alike to tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice!
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Logistics & Customer Service
How to Apply for Nestle Management Trainee Programme
The application of the Nestle Management Trainee Programme involves for stages. If want to apply for this programme, you have to follow the guidelines that are given below:
1. Online Application
Submit your application through our online portal at Pulsifi!
2. Online Assessment
Complete a series of online assessment that will analyse your verbal, logic and numeric reasoning as well as your personality.
3. Assessment Center
Gain insight into our business through solving real-world business issues at the assessment centre.
4. Panel Interviews
This session will allow the managers to get to know you more and assess your cultural fit in the company.
Submit your application through our online portal and complete a series of online assessment. Shortlisted candidates will then be assessed at our assessment centre. Successful candidates will be invited to a panel interview with our business unit leader.
Frequently Asked Questions About Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP)
When will the programme take place?
The Nestlé Management Trainee Program (NMTP) will commence from July of the year.
How long is the programme and what is the programme structure for the NMTP?
It is a comprehensive 18-months programme where management trainees will be exposed through a minimum of two (2) job attachments within the functional stream or even cross functional experience.
Am I eligible to apply?
Yes, fresh graduates or applicants with less than one (1) year experience are welcome to apply.
I have applied the programme before. Can I apply for the programme again?
Yes – if you fit within the eligibility criteria.
- Ibom Air Recruitment – 2023
- Front End Developer Job At Pharmarun – 2023
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Recruitment For 2023
- Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023| Full Time Job
- JEZCO Oil Nigeria Limited Recruitment – 2023
- Landmark University Recruitment 2023
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023| Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023– Supply Chain
- BUA Group Recruiting | See How To Apply Here
- Software Engineering Job At Gemstone Microfinance | Full-Time Job
These are everything that you are expected to know about Nestle Management Trainee Programme (NMTP) 2023.
Make sure that share this information with others.