Jobs at Trinity University | See How to Apply
Applications for Jobs at Trinity University, Lagos is currently ongoing. Go through this publication to know whether you are qualified for the jobs.
Are you a graduate, Master’s Degree holder, Doctoral Degree holder or a Professor? Do you wish to work as a staff (teaching or non-teaching staff) in Nigerian Universities? If “yes” is your response to the above questions, make sure that you take the opportunities that I am about to share with you in this article very serious.
The management of the Trinity University, Lagos invites applications from all suitably qualified candidates for the positions of academic and non-academic staff of their university. If you are interested in the job, kindly send your application immediately.
This article has been carefully arranged for you so that get to know the requirements for the application of the jobs at Trinity University and the procedures for the application. Make sure you read to the end if really want to know more about the jobs.
About Trinity University
Trinity University is a progressive University, duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2019 and fully operational from our City Campus, Yaba, Lagos. The institution has also been accredited by the National University Commission (NUC). The University is sponsored by Trinity Educational and Development Foundation which also owns Trinity International College, a world-class Secondary School, located in Ofada, Ogun State.
Available Jobs At Covenant University | Full-Time & Part-Time
Asaba Specialist Hospital Recruitment
Landmark University Recruitment
Available Jobs At Trinity University and Requirements
I. ACADEMIC POSITIONS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in the following University programmes: Computer Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biology, Medical Laboratory Science (MLS), Nursing Science(NSC),Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, International Relations and Political Science.
Positions that are needed include the following:
iii. Senior Lecturer
iv. Lecturer I
Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess PhD in their disciplines or areas of specialization and with not less than three (3) years of teaching and research experience since becoming a Reader in a University or comparable Institution of Higher Learning.
(i) Must fulfill conditions stated for Senior Lecturer with at least 3 years experience.
(ii) Must have worked for a minimum of 9 years in any recognized University or comparable Institution of
(iii) Must have adequate publications for the grade. (iv) Must show evidence of maturity and leadership skills.
a. SENIOR LECTURER
(1) Candidates must fulfill conditions stated for LI.
(ii) Must have spent 3 years as Lecturer I plus at least 15 publications in reputable indexed journals.
(iii) Candidates should have worked for a minimum of 6 years in a recognised University or an institution of equivalent status.
bi. LECTURER I
(i) Candidates must have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a recognised University or Institution of equivalent status.
(ii) Candidates should posses PhD.
(iii) MSc in relevant area plus adequate publications in reputable indexed journals.
bii. LECTURER I in BMLS
Applicant must possess the following: AIMLT or BMLS, MSc/PhD in
(i) Chemical Pathology
(ii) Haematology and Blood Transfusion Science
(iv) Medical Microbiology
(v) Immunology and Immunochemistry
II. NON-ACADEMIC POSITIONS
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
ii. Library Officer
iii. Library Porter/Administrative Assistant
iv. Nursing Officer
Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in Guidance and Counselling from a recognized University.
Candidates should also be ICT proficient with experience in pastoring the youth. Legal experience will be an added advantage. Candidates applying for this position are expected to
2. LIBRARY OFFICER
possess a Bachelor’s degree/HND in Library Studies.
The Candidates should also be ICT proficient.
3. LIBRARY PORTER & ADMIN ASSISTANT Candidates should possess National Diploma in relevant discipline with ICT proficiency.
4. NURSING OFFICER
Candidates applying for this position are expected to:
- Possess NRN and NRM Certificate or B.Sc. Nursing with current practising license.
- Be duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Have excellent writing, oral presentation and communication skills.
How To Apply For Jobs At Trinity University
Candidates who wish to apply for jobs at Trinity University should follow the guidelines given below:
- Get you Curriculum Vitea ready
- Write a cover letter for the position that you are applying for.
Applications with comprehensive CV and other relevant information should be directed to: [email protected]/
Graduate Trainees Jobs At Neptune Microfinance Bank Limited
Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022 | Full Time Job
JEZCO Oil Nigeria Limited Recruitment – 2022
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 | Finance, Marketing, HR and Digital & Technology
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022 – Supply Chain
How To Get Jobs In Companies In Nigeria.
All applications must be submitted on or before 8th of August, 2022. Applicants should be aware that no late application will be accepted or considered valid.
Recommended Order for CV Presentation
- Name (Underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Addresses (with Phone no. and email address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next-of-Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with full details of former employers
- Post-Graduate Supervision
- Current Position and date of last promotion/Appointment/Re-grading
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Major Academic – Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences/Workshop/Courses attended with details on Paper Presentation
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and addresses of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to [email protected] in pdf
- Proposed date of availability for if selected
Trinity University Contact Information
Address: Trinity University City Campus, Off Alara Street, (Near Queens College) Yaba, Lagos.
I hope that this article is helpful to you. for more inquiries about Jobs at Trinity University, Lagos, kindly visit the school official website.
You can make use of the comment section under this article if you have any question.
Do not forget to share this article to others.