Do you wish to start you postgraduate programme in the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)? If yes, make sure that you read this article very well.
Applications are invited from interested candidates into the Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programmes (CBN-CPP).
The CBN-CPP, which is the Central Bank of Nigeria’s flagship intervention in tertiary education and offers quality postgraduate education devoid of disruptions, is housed at the Central Bank of Nigeria Centres for Economic and Finance located in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
ABU Postgraduate School Fees Schedule
Updated ABU Courses And Admission Requirements
ABU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | How To Apply, Requirements & Dates
Programmes Available for Application
The ABU Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Postgraduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is open for application to Prospective postgraduate who are in the Faculty of Business Administration and Management Sciences. The programmes to be applied for include:
- M.Sc. Accounting (Forensic Accounting & Auditing)
- M.Sc. Accounting (Financial Accounting & Reporting)
- M.Sc. Banking and Finance (Credit & Treasury Management)
- M.Sc. Banking and Finance (Financial Innovation & Technology)
- M.Sc. Economics (Monetary Economics)
- M.Sc. Economics (Financial Economics & Markets)
- M.Sc. Economics (Development Economics)
- Masters Business Administration (Business Analytics)
- Masters Business Administration (Credit and Risk Management)
- Masters Business Administration (Finance)
- Masters Business Administration (Taxation)
The tuition fees are N600,000.00 for Master of Science degree programmes and N1,000,000.00 for Master of Business Administration per programme. The fees are payable either in full once or at most in two installments of N 400,000.00 and N 600,000.00 respectively once in the first year, and the balance of N 200,000.00 and N 400,000.00 once in the second year.
AAUA Postgraduate School Fees Schedule
LASU Postgraduate School Fees Schedule
Absu Postgraduate School Fees Schedule
Award Of Degree/ Graduation
Graduation requirements shall be as determined by the Senate of each University and subject to meeting the minimum academic requirements prescribed by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Duration And Mode Of Study
The duration of each programme shall be a maximum of four (4) semesters and strictly full time. It shall consist of teaching/course work, research (dissertation), oral/written examination, and case studies.
Eligibility for Application of ABU CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programme
The CBN-CPP is open to everyone willing to pursue enduring academic and professional careers in the relevant disciplines in both the private and public sectors. Specifically, the programme is meant for:
- applicants from relevant public sector organizations.
- applicants attached to, or being sponsored by private institutions, or organizations as part of their staff development programmes, and
- independent applicants on self-sponsorship
Interested candidates must possess a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division) Bachelor’s Degree in related fields and must have completed the mandatory NYSC Programme.
- Application closes 30th April 2022
- Aptitude Test/Interview: May 11-13, 2022.
- Release/Publication of Admission list and issuance of admission letters: May 18, 2022.
- Commencement of Lectures: 1st June 202
This everything that you are expected to know about the ABU CBN Collaborative Postgraduate Programmes. In case you have any other questions, kindly make use of the comment section below.
Do well to share this article to others.