ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session is out.
This article is for those who are interested in furthering their postgraduate education in Abia State University School of Postgraduate Study. I shall be revealing to you everything that you are expected to know about the Postgraduate admission, the form and how you can apply for the postgraduate study.
If you have been search for the means whereby you can have access to the postgraduate admission form, I want to assure you that you are very lucky to have come in contact with this article that you are read here. This is a site where all your questions about ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form shall the best answers that you require.
This is to notify the general public that the Management of Abia State University ( ABSU) Uturu Postgraduate admission form for 2022/2023 academic session is on sale currently. Interested and qualified applicants are therefore invited for the application.
Before you can proceed to the application of the ABSU Postgraduate admission, it is very important that you see how to apply and other relevant information about the admission form.
That is the reason why I have decided to publish this article here to provide you with the necessary guides. To make most use of that information that I am going to show you, ensure that you read this article carefully to the end.
How Much Is ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form?
The cost of purchasing the ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form is
N11,500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only). Those who would like to apply for this programme should follow the school guidelines to purchase the form
How to Get ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form
To get that ABSU PG form, applicants should:
- Visit the PG application form portal
- On the home page, click on Postgraduate School
- From the fly out menu, click on generate pg invoice
- Fill the invoice form and complete the generation
- After you have completed the invoice generation, print it and take it to the designated bank to purchase the form.
How To Apply For ABSU Postgraduate (PG) Admission
Eligible candidate are expected to apply for ABSU Postgraduate admission using the following guide:
- After you have paid for the form, come back to the PG application portal
- At the same point where you generated the invoice, you are going to see where to fill the form.
- Make sure that you complete the required entries and submit
- After your submission, ensure that you print the completed application form.
ABSU Postgraduate Courses and Requirements
Eligibility for Abia State University(ABSU) Postgraduate Admission
For one to gain admission into any postgraduate programmes in ABSU, such individual MUST meet certain requirements according to any of these three(3) categories:
Postgraduate Diploma Programme
- The candidate must be graduate from any recognized university and must hold a minimum of first degree and/ or its equivalent, provided the matriculation and Departmental requirements of this university are met. A holder of Upper Credit in the HND from a recognized institution could also be admitted.
- A candidate that is applying for PGD in Business Administration must in addition have at least a credit pass at O’level in English Language, Mathematics, and Economics.
- A candidate that is applying for Diploma in Estate Management must hold good honours degree in the appropriate professional examinations of the Nigerian Institute of town planners, relevant suchlike experience could also be considered.
- Applicant for postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology must hold at least any of the following: B.Sc or HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Zoology, Botany, Laboratory Technology, Food Science and Technology or Chemistry.
- Applicant for postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacology must hold B.Sc in allied science from any recognised University
Master’s Degree Programme
- The candidate should have a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted, provided the university matriculation and Departmental requirements are met. However, applicants with CGPA of 2.6 and above on the scaleof 4 point or 3.00 and above on the scale of 5 point shall be given preference.
- An applicant with a good postgraduate diploma from a recognized University shall be admitted.
- Candidates for M.A, and M.ED who do not hold a degree in the relevant field may be required to do Postgraduate Diploma in the course of study.
- Applicants for Business Administration course and Industrial Sociology and Personnel Management programmes are required to have credit level passes in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at O’level.
- Applicants for Masters Degree in Surgical Pathology or Human Physiology must hold M.B.B.S or its equivalent degree gotten from any recognized University. Also for the Masters Degree in Human Physiology, a good second class Honours in Physiology is acceptable. In addition, a good degree in related subject provided the Physiology content is substantial could considered.
- Applicants for M.Sc in Clinical Optometry must O.D from accredited school and ODORBN and must have graduated with CGPA of not less than 3.00 in 5 Point scale.
Doctorate Degree (Ph.D)
- The applicant must have a good Masters degree in the relevant or related discipline which includes course work and must have defended research Dissertation from a recognized University and as well meet the university matriculation requirement.
- The applicant must have minimum CGPA of 3.0 on the 4 point scale or 4.0 point on 5 point scale. Candidates must have gotten sixty percent (60%) average in both the course work and the Masters Dissertation examined by an External Examiner and involving an oral defence.
Note that students with CGPA lower than 3.0 on 4 point scale or 4.0 on 5 point scale will be required to do an MPhil/Ph.D.
In addition to this requirements, applicants may be expected to present themselves for selection test and interview.
All applicants are expected to get the photocopy their credential ready as well as their transcripts which shall be sent the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.
Federal Government Scholarship for BEA – 2022/2023
University Of Calabria International Scholarship – A.Y. 2022/2023
Chevening Scholarship UK 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
USTC Scholarship China 2022 | Fully Funded
University Of Alberta International Scholarship Award
ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form Deadline
The university management is yet to publish the deadline for ABSU postgraduate admission registration. Meanwhile, interested applicants are advised to make hay while they register for the programme at the right time.
We promise to be giving you updated information about Abia State University (ABSU) Postgraduate Admission at every point in time.
University Of Glasgow Acceptance Rate
University Of California Acceptance Rate 2022-2026
I hope that you have found this article helpful. For any other inquiries about ABSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.
Please do not forget to share this article.