A lot of questions have been asked about the Anambra State University (ANSU), also known as the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) undergraduate admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
In this article, you are going to be reading about the under listed topics:
- Is ANSU/COOU admission list out?
- How many admission lists did ANSU (COOU) release?
- What is the ANSU/COOU Post-UTME Cutoff Mark?
- What are the ANSU/COOU undergraduate admission requirements?
- Does ANSU/COOU accept the second choice option?
- How do I check ANSU/COOU merit admission list?
- How do I check ANSU/COOU other admission lists?
- What am I supposed to do if I have been offered admission into ANSU (COOU)?
- How much is ANSU/COOU acceptance fee for the 2022/2023 academic session?
In this article, I am going to do justice to all these questions above. Make sure that you stay connected and read carefully.
Top 12 Recognized Institutions Offering Graphic Design Courses In Nigeria | Universities And Colleges
List Of Courses Offered In National Open University [NOUN]
List Of Nigerian Universities Courses And Admission Requirements
- Is ANSU (COOU) Admission List Out?
- How Many Admission Lists Have Been Released By ANSU (COOU)?
- ANSU/COOU Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Does ANSU/COOU Consider Post-UTME For Admission?
- What is ANSU/COOU Post-UTME Cutoff Mark?
- Does ANSU (COOU) Consider Second Choice Option for Admission?
- How to Check the ANSU/COOU Admission
Is ANSU (COOU) Admission List Out?
This is the major question that almost all aspirants are seriously concerned about. The good news for you is that the ANSU (COOU) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out online.
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University/Anambra State University ANSU/COOU has finally published the name of those who have been offered provisional admission into all the undergraduate degree programmes online.
On this note, if you know that you registered and participated in the 2022/2023 ANSU (COOU) Post-UTME Screening Exercise, you are hereby notified to go and check your admission status. Provision has been made on how you are going to access your admission status in this article.
How Many Admission Lists Have Been Released By ANSU (COOU)?
As usual, the Anambra State University/Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU (COOU) releases up to three admission lists. For the 2022/2023 academic session, the management of the institution has published all the admission list online.
At the moments, the ANSU (COOU) admission lists that online include;
The Merit List
The Second List
The VC’s List
Your name must appear in any of these lists if you have been offered admission into ANSU (COOU).
ANSU/COOU Undergraduate Admission Requirements
To qualify for undergraduate admission into any department in the Anambra State University/Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU (COOU), applicants must possess the following requirements:
- The candidate must not be less than 16 years old.
- He or she must have at least five (5) credits passes including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects to the chosen profession in O’Level.
- The candidate must have scored up to 150 in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- The candidate must get up to the required cutoff Mark in the ANSU (COOU) Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
Does ANSU/COOU Consider Post-UTME For Admission?
Yes, Post-UTME is one of the major criteria for giving admission to all undergraduate degree students coming to JAMB. You must register and participate in their Post-UTME screening exercise before you would be considered for admission.
What is ANSU/COOU Post-UTME Cutoff Mark?
For the 2022/2023 academic session, the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Post-UTME cutoff, Mark is 200. Therefore, candidates who got up to this score and above shall be considered for admission.
Does ANSU (COOU) Consider Second Choice Option for Admission?
The answer is yes. This is one of the special privileges in the Anambra State University/Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU/COOU). To get admission into the institution, you can either make ANSU/COOU your first choice or second choice or even both.
The concern is for you to have other requirements and get the required Post-UTME score for the course that you applied for.
How to Check the ANSU/COOU Admission
Having been informed about the release of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session, it is time to show you how you can have access to your admission status online.
There are two ways to check the ANSU/COOU admission list, these ways are the JAMB Portal and the school portal. Here, I am going to guide you on how each of them works.
The JAMB Portal
To check the ANSU/COOU admission list on the JAMB Portal, follow these steps below:
- Visit the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your Email and password.
- Locate and click the‘Check Admission Status’ button.
- Go to ‘Access My CAPS’.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on‘Check Admission Status’ to access your ANSU/COOU admission status.
How to Check ANSU/COOU Admission List On School Portal
To access your ANSU/COOU admission status on the school Portal, use these procedures below:
- Visit the ANSU/COOU admission status checking portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required columns.
- Confirm the JAMB registration number on the second column.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to access your COOU admission status.
What to Do After Checking Your Admission Status
Now that you have checked your ANSU/COOU admission status and you are successful, you need to continue with other things that you are expected to do.
The question is, what are you expected to do if you are offered admission into the Anambra State University/Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU/COOU)?
The answers to this question are as follows:
- ACCEPT your admission on the JAMB Portal.
- REJECT the admission if you do not wish to continue with the admission processes.
- Print your admission letter.
- Print your Original JAMB Result.
- You can apply for a change of course if you don’t like the course offered to you.
- Pay your acceptance fee.
- Wait for other institutions from the university management.
For those who have not gotten admission, you are expected to keep checking regularly as the school management is still uploading more names to the admission lists.
ANSU/COOU Acceptance Fee
Once you have gotten admission into the Anambra State University/Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU/COOU), you are expected to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Six Thousand, three hundred and fifteen naira (N26,3…Continue Reading>>
How to Get Admission Without Using JAMB Score
Important Notes to All Candidates
You are not expected to pay any money to anyone to give you or process your admission for you.
Ensure that all your credentials are kept safe and ready
Confirm acceptance fee amount before making the payment
Do not give your school fees to another person to pay for you
Congratulations if you have been successfully admitted into the Anambra State University/Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (ANSU/COOU).
For more information about the ANSU/COOU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session, kindly use the comments section below for your questions.
Please share this article to other after reading