The management of Delta State University (DELSU) has released the undergraduate admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Since the conclusion of the Delta State University Post-UTME screening exercise, a lot of questions have been asked by the prospective undergraduate of the noble institution about the DELSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates have been asking some like:
When is the DELSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session going to be out?
Is the DELSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session out?
How can I check my DELSU admission status online?
What am I supposed to do if I am offered admission to Delta State University?
All these questions and more are what I am to answer in the course of this article. If you have been asking any of the above questions or related to the DELSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session, you do not have to worry anymore. The solution that you have been looking for is finally here.
This is to specially notify you that DELSU admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released by the management of the institution. Interested candidates are therefore advised to go online and check their respective admission statuses.
In this article, I have also included some simple guidelines that will help you to have access to the DELSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. in addition to that, you are also going to see all that you are expected to do immediately have been offered admission successfully.
How To Check DELSU Admission List On School Portal
I have noticed that so many candidates do find it very difficult to check their admission status anytime it is published online. This is because they have not been enlightened on how they can have to access their admission status.
Here, I am going to show how you can check the DELSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session successfully.
To check the DELSU admission list through the school portal, follow these steps carefully:
Step 1: Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://www.delsu.edu.ng/
Step 2: Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
Step 3: Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status
How To Check DELSU Admission List On The JAMB Portal
You can also check your DELSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session on the JAMB portal using the following steps below:
Step 1: Visit the JAMB portal at: jamb.gov.ng/efacility/
Step 2: Sign in to the portal with your Email and Password (make sure that you use the email you created during JAMB registration to sign in)
Step 3: Click on the Admission Status button
Step 4: Go to Access My CAPS
Step 5: Enter your JAMB Registration Number and the Examination year correctly
Step 6: Click Proceed to access your DELSU Admission Status
What To Do After Admission
Successfully admitted candidates should take note of the section. These are the things that you are expected to do if have been given admission to study at Delta State University:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Confirm the Delta State University (DELSU) acceptance fee before you make your payment.
- After which, you will wait for the school management to announce the resumption date.
- Make sure that you follow the school instructions for your registrations
How To Accept/Reject Admission On JAMB CAPS
After checking your DELSU admission status online, you must accept your admission on the JAMB CAPS before you can proceed to any other stage.
This is to show your readiness to study the course that you have been offered by the institution. Some might be asking a question like ‘how can I accept my admission online’, it is a very simple task.
Follow the procedures below to accept your admission on the JAMB CAPS:
- First, visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission.
- NOTE: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that you do not wish to continue with the course that has been offered to you.
Congratulations to those who have been admitted to Delta State University for undergraduate programmes.
For any questions about the DELSU Admission Lists For 2023/2024 Academic Session, please kindly use the comment section below.
Do well to share this article to others.