See how to check the KASU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session here.
If you one of those candidates who made the Kaduna State University (KASU) their choice of institution in the UTME, I have a special information for you.
This is to inform you that the management of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the undergraduate admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
All those who participated in the just concluded Kaduna State University (KASU) Post-UTME Screeni9ng Exercise are enjoined to check their respective admission status online. This is to ensure that they proceed to other things that are required of them to do as regards the admission processes.
To make the checking of your Kaduna State University (KASU) admission status accessible and easier, I have decided to prepare this article to guide you through.
The Kaduna State University (KASU) released the list of those who have been offered provisional admission in the institution for the 2022/2023 academic session. Kindly follow the right procedure for checking the admission list online.
Methods of Checking KASU Admission List
Before you can checking of the KASU admission list, it necessary that you take a look at ways in which you can have access to the admission so as to avoid any form of mistakes while checking your KASU admission status.
Currently, it is possible to access the Kaduna State University (KASU) admission status via two methods. Namely: the school portal and the JAMB portal.
Tips to Scoring Above 300 in JAMB
Four Ways to Get Admission Without Using JAMB Score
How to Check KASU Admission List on the School Portal
The following are the steps by steps guides on how to access the Kaduna State University (KASU) admission list on the school portal:
- Visit the KASU admission portal at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/home.php
- Locate and click on the Check Admission Status button
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column
- Finally, click on Check Status to access your KASU admission status.
How to Check KASU Admission List on JAMB Portal
The second way of checking the Kaduna State University (KASU) admission status is through the JAMB portal. For you to access your KASU admission status, ensure that you carefully follow these guidelines given below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your KASU admission status.
To all prospective Kaduna State University (KASU) undergraduate students, these are what you are expected to take note of as soon as you have checked your admission and you are successful.
- You must ACCEPT your admission on the JAMB portal; Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) after confirmation of your admission status.
- You can REJECT the admission if you do not wish to continue in processing the admission
- Ensure that your original JAMB result and JAMB admission letter
- Make sure that you confirm the amount that is payable as the acceptance fee before you make your payment.
- Ensure that all the documents that necessary for registration are kept ready on time
- Finally, you must follow the university guidelines for all the registration and payment of any fee.
For those that their CAPS are still showing ‘ADMISSION IN PROGRESS’, you are to keep checking regularly as it will change to ADMITTED as soon as possible.
If you are admitted yet, you still have to be hopeful as the Kaduna State University (KASU) admission proceedings are still ongoing.
For any other questions about the Kaduna State University (KASU) admission list, kindly use the comment section below
Don’t forget to activate the notification button if you wish to be receiving the all the latest update about our contents.