Do you know how you can check the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session online? The processes for checking the EBSU undergraduate admission list have been carefully simplified in this article.
Did you apply for admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) undergraduate programme? Is the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) your first choice institution in the 2023 JAMB/UTME?
You should endeavor to read this article if any of your response to those questions above is yes. You are going to see everything that you have been looking for about the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) admission list.
The management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has announced the release of their undergraduate admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates whom their first choice institution in JAMB are enjoined to go ahead to check their status online.
Apart from showing you how you can access the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session, this article that you are about to read also contain some important information that you cannot afford to miss.
Kindly read to the end in order to get more detailed information.
How to Check EBSU Admission List on JAMB Portal
One of the ways that you can check the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session that I am going to show you is through the JAMB portal.
Candidates who wish to access their Ebonyi State University (EBSU) admission status using the JAMB portal are required to follow the guidelines as shown below.
- Visit the JAMB e-facility website at: jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your EBSU admission status.
You can still access the admission status on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) as follow:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility website at: jamb.gov.ng/e-facility
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Go to ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Click on ‘Access My CAPS’.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and select your examination year correctly.
- Click again on ‘Admission Status’ by the left side of the dashboard to see your admission status.
How to Check EBSU Admission List on the School Portal
Another platform that you can access your Ebonyi State University (EBSU) admission status for the 2023/2024 academic session is the school portal. The following procedures are how you check the EBSU admission on the school portal:
- Visit the EBSU admission checking portal using the link below: Ebonyi State University Admission Portal
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Choose programme type.
- Select search pattern (JAMB Reg. Number or Your Name)
- Provide your JAMB registration Number or name depending on your search pattern.
- Your EBSU admission status will be displayed to you.
Congratulations if you have been admitted into Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
What to Do After You Have Checked Your Admission Status
Having checked you EBSU admission status and you have been successfully admitted into the institution, you might be wondering about what to do next. Here, I am going to show you the things that you expected to do immediately after checking you admission status.
- On any of the platforms (JAMB or the school portal) you used to check your admission status, ensure that you ACCEPT the admission.
- Do not REJECT the admission if you still wish to continue with your studies.
- Print you JAMB admission letter.
- Print your original JAMB result.
- Pay your acceptance fee.
EBSU Acceptance Fee
The table below presents the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) acceptance fees structure for the 2022/2023 academics session:
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
How to Pay EBSU Acceptance Fee
As you have been admitted into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) undergraduate, you are expected to follow the guidelines below for the successful payment of your acceptance fee.
- Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
- Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal .
- Click on Create Portal Account. If you have already created a portal account
- Enter your login details and click on Login.
- Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
- Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
- Print the Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
- Return to the Portal and login.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
- Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
- Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt.
Read more about: EBSU Acceptance Fee Here
See also: How to Pay EBSU School Fees Online
How to Print EBSU Admission Letter
As one of the things that you are expected to do after you have been offered admission, you should make sure that you print your admission letter from the school. To do this, kindly follow the procedure below:
- Go to the same portal you paid your acceptance fee.
- Click on “Admission”.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”
- Finally, print you admission letter.
Procedure for Full Registration and Documentation
After payment of non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service.
Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment acceptance fee).
Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for commencement of documentation with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e. evidence of payment of acceptance fee)
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Important Notes to Newly Admitted Students
- Your strict compliance to every instruction is highly solicited.
- Avoid delay in every process of the admission.
- Ensure that you make your payments by yourself to avoid any case of fraud.
Apply for: NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship
For any questions about the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section.
Please share this article with others if you have found it helpful.