Did you know that the OAU undergraduate admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session are out online?
This is to bring to the notice of the general public that the management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) has released the list of those who have been successfully given admission into their respective choice of courses in the institution’s undergraduate programmes.
This information is for those who registered and participated in the 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exercise in the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU). You are advised to go ahead to check your admission online.
In case you do not know how to access your OAU admission status, this article that you are reading will give the suitable guides on how you can get the admission status checked.
Make sure that you read this article to end if you really wish to know more about the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check the OAU Admission Lists – 2023/2024 Academic Session.
In this section of the article, I am going to guide you on the steps that are required for you to have access to your OAU admission status. The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) admission list can only be access through two platforms that I am going to reveal to you under this article. They are; the JAMB portal and the School portal.
How to Check the OAU Admission Lists on the JAMB Portal
At the first release of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) admission lists, they are usually accessible only on the JAMB portal through the Central Admission Processing Systems (CAPS). Thereafter, they can be uploaded to other platforms like the school portal.
Therefore, if you wish to check your admission status on the JAMB portal, you have to use the following processes.
- Go to the JAMB official website at: www.jamb.gov.ng
- Open the JAMB E-facility on the homepage
- Login to the portal with your Email and Password (only the used for UTME registration is required)
- Click on “Admission Status”
- Enter your registration number and your examination year appropriately.
- Click on “Access My CAPS”
- Finally, go to check admission status to see your OAU admission status on the dashboard.
How to Check the OAU Admission Lists on the School Portal
After the lists have been uploaded to the JAMB portal, the school will start to upload the admission list on the school portal. To see you admission on the school portal, here are steps that you are going to follow.
- Go to the OAU Admission Status checking portal at: https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php
- Choose your Exam year
- Enter your JAMB Registration number
- Then, click on Submit to see your admission status
See Also: Official OAU Courses and Requirements
All prospective students of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) should take note of the following:
- If you have been offered admission, please do not hesitate ACCEPT the admission. REJECT means that you are no more interested in the admission.
- You can apply for a change of course if you not like the course that has been offered to you.
- Ensure that you print you original JAMB result
- Ensure the you print you admission letter from the JAMB portal
- Pay your acceptance fee
- Ensure that you strictly follow the school guidelines for other internal registrations
I hope that you found this article helpful; for any other questions about the OAU Admission lists, please kindly use the comment section below.
Do well to share this article to others