Is OAU Post UTME Form out? Yes, the Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME form is now available at admissions.oauife.edu.ng. Follow the guideline given in this article to register.
Are you interested in getting undergraduate admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) either through UTME or JAMB? If yes, make sure that you take information contained in this article very serious.
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) invites all interested and suitably qualified candidates for the application of the 2022/2023 Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise. This article will serve a great guide for you as you proceed to the registration processes.
Before you commence the processes for the registration of the OAU post UTME, there are things that you must know. Those things are what I have prepared comprehensively in this article for the benefit of the general public.
If you would like to get more detailed information about this topic, ensure that you read this post carefully to the end.
What are the Requirements for OAU Post UTME Registration?
The requirements for the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening registration are those things that every prospective undergraduate student of the institution must fulfill before his/her application will be accepted.
Those requirements include the following:
- Candidates must have made the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
- Candidates who had a total score of 200 and above are eligible to take part in OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
Cost of OAU Post UTME Form
The total cost of purchasing the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is Two Thousand Naira (N2000) Only. This excludes the processing fees charged by Cyber Café which may vary depending on the location of your registration.
How to Register for OAU Post UTME Form
Registration for the 2022 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on Thursday, 8th September and end on Sunday, 16th October 2022.
- Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
- Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
- Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out, and you can now re-login again.
- Step 6: Login again to fill the necessary entries
- Step 7: Complete you application processes and print your registration slip.
You May Also Like:
Method of OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The screening exercise will be done online. Applicants that provide false information or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
OAU Post UTME Screening Date
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to commence on the November 1, 2022. Successfully registered candidates of the screening exercise are to check their registration printouts for better confirmation.
Having read this article to this extent, if you have any other questions about OAU Post UTME registration 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly ask using the comment section below this article.
Please do well to share this article to others.