Enjoy one of the benefits of being a student of the University of Saskatchewan. If you are student of this noble institution, make sure that you pay attention to all the information that I am going to reveal to you in this article.
The application for Edwards Undergraduate Scholarship has started. The university invites all interest and suitably qualified candidates to making their application if they really desire academic grant from the institution.
The scholarship is for all undergraduate students of the University of Saskatchewan who are in their first and/or their second year in the university. It was established to foster academic supports to students of the university whom their major setback in their academic pursuit at University Saskatchewan may have been that of financial.
Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships is one of the Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarship in University Saskatchewan. It has a single sponsor as Mr. N. Murray Edwards, from the N. Murray Edwards Endowment at the University of Saskatchewan.
In this article, I will be writing extensively on the scholarships, showing you the step by step procedure that you must follow if you want be a beneficiary of this great opportunity.
For more detailed information about the Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships, kindly read this article to the end.
Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Here is a brief overview about the Edwards Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan:
Category: Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarship
Sponsor: Mr. N. Murray Edwards, from the N. Murray Edwards Endowment at the University of Saskatchewan
Value of the Award: $24,000 ($6,000/year over 4 years, provided renewal criteria are met)
Number of Awards: 8
Renewable: Yes (up to 3 years)
Selection Criteria: Academic Achievements
Institution: University of Saskatchewan
Fully Funded: Yes
Deadline: December 15 (Applicants must also apply for admission by December 1)
Eligibility Criteria for Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
- Open to students pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce degree program at the University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business.
- In order to be eligible for renewal of the scholarship, students must enroll in and complete a minimum of 24 credit units and maintain an academic average of 80% on all courses attempted during the previous Regular Session.
- If in any given academic year a student fails to qualify for renewal of his or her award, a student in the same program year will be selected to receive the award and may qualify for its renewal through his or her fourth program year.
Steps Required for the Application
The application of the Edwards Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan involves stages. Those stages are as follow:
Step 1: Apply for admission by December 1
Step 2: Check your email
Step 3: Submit your scholarship application by December 15
Step 4: Watch your email for an award offer
How to Apply for Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
You can apply for the Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships immediately you have been offered admission into the University of Saskatchewan, Canada. If you know you have the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, you follow the application guidelines as given below:
- Open the Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships application form
- Login to the University of Saskatchewan application portal with your username and Password
- Fill the required entries
- Follow the instructions strictly and submit your application
You May Also Like:
Now that you have read this article to this extent, it is now left for you to start making your application as soon as possible while putting the given deadline into consideration. It is worthy of note that the university does not accept late applications.
If you have any other inquiries about the Edwards Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Saskatchewan, kindly make use of the comment section.
Please do well to share this article to others using any of the buttons below.