Do you want to achieve your dream by studying in Netherland? It is time to take advantage of the Holland Scholarship 2023/2024. It is a well packaged opportunity by the Holland government for all International students across the nations of the world.
In this article, I am going to bring you more lights on everything that you are expected to know about studying in Netherland under the Holland Scholarship.
If you are excited on hearing this wonderful news, make sure that you read this article carefully to the end.
How To Write Thesis And Dissertation | A-Z Guide With Templates
How To Write A Research Proposal | For International Scholarships And Grants
How To Write A Standard Personal Statement
Holland Scholarship for International Students
The Holland Scholarship is an established educational opportunity meant to lend financial support to all International Students. Particularly, it is designed for students who are from the Non-European Economic Areas and have chosen to further their education in Netherland in pursuit of either Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Benefits of Studying in Holland
Among other benefits that every international student will enjoy studying in the Holland are as listed below:
- There are 2,100+ programmes in English.
- Get high quality education and value for your money.
- Be part of an international community.
- Develop valuable skills and be more successful.
- Live in one of the safest and happiest countries in the world.
- Have the rest of Europe at your doorstep
Requirements for the Application of Holland Scholarship 2023/2024
The requirements for the application of the Holland Scholarship include the following:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
Period of the Holland Scholarship
The Holland Scholarship for International Students in Netherland is only awarded for one year and it can only be received at once.
Worth of the Scholarship
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
How to Apply for Holland Scholarship
The application for the Holland Scholarship 2023/2024 is ongoing. You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice if you meet their selection criteria.
The overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, as well as selected fields of study can be found at: www.studyinholland.nl/hollandscholarship
Holland Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for the application of the Holland Scholarship is institution-specific. This means that is determined by the participating Research Universities and The Universities of Physical Sciences respectively.
Usually, the application round for academic year 2023-2024 will open on 1 November. The deadline for application is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023/1 June 2023. Kindly check the official website your preferred university for their specific and accurate deadlines
George And Marsha Ivany President’s First And Best Scholarships | University Of Saskatchewan
University of Glasgow scholarships 2023-2024
CSC Scholarship For American Students | Shaanxi Normal University, China
Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program
Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship 2023/2024 | Fully-Funded
Italian Government Scholarship For Foreign Students 2023-2024
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships For International Students 2023-2024 | Fully-Funded
Apply For Queen Elizabeth Common Wealth Scholarship For International Students | 2023-2024 Academic Year
University of Saskatchewan Chancellor’s Scholarship
Participating research universities and universities of applied sciences
The list of participating universities changes every year. Below you can find an overview of the Dutch research universities participating in the Holland Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Participating research universities 2023-2024
Below is an overview of the Dutch research universities participating in the Holland Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year. You can find the specific closing dates and the fields of study for this academic year on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
- Leiden University
- Utrecht University
- University of Groningen
- Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Maastricht University
- VU Amsterdam
- Radboud University
- Tilburg University
- Delft University of Technology
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- University of Twente
- Wageningen University
- Protestant Theological University
- Theological University Apeldoorn
- Theological University
Participating universities of applied sciences 2023-2024
Below is an overview of the Dutch universities of applied sciences participating in the Holland Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Aeres University of Applied Sciences
- Amsterdam University of the Arts
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Codarts Rotterdam
- Driestar educatief
- Design Academy Eindhoven
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie (pdf, 400 kB)
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Royal Academy of Art, The Hague
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences
- Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- HKU University of Applied Sciences
- HZ University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
Code of conduct
Nuffic or programmes managed by Nuffic may not be involved in activities involving unacceptable behaviour. It can be about interpersonal or financial misconduct or abuses of power. Nuffic has an Integrity Code of Conduct to combat unacceptable behaviour. In addition, activities involving the following situations/behaviour are considered unacceptable:
- bankruptcy, insolvency or winding-up procedures;
- breach of obligations relating to the payment of taxes or social security contributions;
- conduct related to a criminal organisation;
- money laundering or terrorist financing;
- terrorist offenses or offenses linked to terrorist activities;
- creating a shell company;
- being a shell company.
When their programmes are implemented, they acknowledge the Code of Conduct. In the Code of Conduct, it clearly described how their mission and values can be put into practice every day. They explain the professional and ethical behaviour that is expected from all of the officials and those who handle individual Holland Scholarships.
Having read this article to this point, it is left for you to move on to the application of the Holland Scholarship 2023/2024 if you have the necessary eligibility criteria.
If you think this article will be helpful to others, kindly share it to other via any of the countries below.