What is stopping you from enrolling in the London Business School? Do you have the necessary requirements of the admission? If yes, you have to be excited for coming across this article that you are about to read now.
If you are an African Student at London Business School and you have been struggling with the issue of tuition fees, this article is specially for you. The Gary Lubner Scholarship for African Students at London Business School is currently accepting applications from all suitably qualified students.
The scholarship is basically for African and it is meant to assist them financially which putting the necessary efforts to achieve their dreams.
If you would like to know more about the London Business School and the Gary Lubner Scholarship for African Students in the institution, make sure that you read this article carefully to the end.
About London Business School
London Business School is a world class global business school that combines academic excellence, London spirit and a global mindset. The university brings together outstanding faculty and students, recognised around the world for their expertise and impact.
The faculty in the London Business School participates in policy discussions and engages with a wide diversity of business leaders, from the heads of global corporations to entrepreneurs in Africa. And the students bring unparalleled breadth of background and experience to our campus.
Undoubtedly, it is the quality of the staff of the institution that has brought all the achievements and excellent commendations into reality. Their professionalism and dedication to the School community sets them apart. London Business School is a global school based in the world’s most global city.
Their acceptance of students from all walks of life into the university community has in addition strengthened and helped in establishing her ambition for the future.
In London Business School, they are different kinds of academic programmes offered at every level ranging from Full-time study, Part-time formats, Short executive courses, Face-to-face and online. Whatever your career stage, the programmes offer academic excellence, global focus and exceptional diversity of perspective.
How To Write Thesis And Dissertation | A-Z Guide With Templates
How To Write A Research Proposal | For International Scholarships And Grants
How To Write A Standard Personal Statement
Gary Lubner Scholarship for African Students At London Business School
University or Organization: London Business School
Course Level: Master
Number of Awards: 1
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: African Countries
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility For Gary Lubner Scholarship
Eligible Countries: African national students can apply.
Eligible Course or Subjects
Students can apply for Masters in Management, Global Master in Management, Masters in Analytics and Management, Masters in Financial Analysis, MBA, Masters in Finance, Executive MBA, or LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy at London Business School.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must be self-funded African applicants.
How to Apply for Gary Lubner Scholarship
African Student at London Business School can apply for the Gary Lubner Scholar online. Interested and suitably qualified applicant should follow the instructions given below for their successful application.
- Visit the London Business School official website at: https://www.london.edu/
- Choose the programmes that you are applying. E.g: Masters Degree
- Follow the fly out menu to choose course of study
- Go to ‘How to Apply’ option
- Submit you CV for review
- Click on ‘Apply’ to start
- Ensure that you fill your application form completely and submit before the deadline.
1 Click on “Create profile” below to fill out a short registration form. If you’ve already done this, skip to step 2.
2. Verify your profile by clicking on the activation link in the email we will send you.
3. Return to this page to log in and start your application.
Document Required for The Application
- Completed application form
- Application essays
- One page CV
- Name and details of referee
- Proof of English language ability
- A copy of your university transcripts
The application fee for MFA is currently set at £100 and is payable online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application is incomplete until the fee is received.
The deadline for the application of the Gary Lubner Scholarship for African Students at London Business School is 5th January, 2023
- Apply for University of Glasgow Scholarship Here!
- Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship
- CUHK Design Talent International Scholarship 2023-2024
- Federal Government Scholarship for BEA – 2023/2024 | For Nigerians
- Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship 2023/2024 | Fully-Funded
- Italian Government Scholarship for Foreign Students 2023-2024
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024
- University Of Calabria International Scholarship – A.Y. 2022/2023
- Chevening Scholarship UK 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
- USTC Scholarship China 2023 | Fully Funded
- Queen Elizabeth Common Wealth Scholarship for International Students for the 2022-2023
- NUTM Scholars Program 2023-2024
- MTN Science And Technology Scholarship Awards For 2023
- University Of Alberta International Scholarship Award
- York University Tentanda Via Awards For International Students In Canada
Worth of the Scholarship
Successfully selected applicant of the Gary Lubner Scholarship for African Student at London Business School shall be give academic grant worth £42,000.
I hope that you have found this article helpful. For any other inquiry, kindly make use of the comment section below.
Please do well to share this article to other.