Have you checked your FUTO admission status?
Since the conclusion of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post-UTME Screening exercise, a lot of questions have come from the candidates as regards the release of the academic session admission list.
These are students who participated in the concluded Post-UTME Screening exercise. The expectation has always been to see their admission status immediately after the screening exercise.
To settle these numerously asked questions, I have tried to give the required answers to those students who have been asking me about the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) admission Lists.
This is to inform you that long-anticipated Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Admission Lists for the 2023/2024 academic session for undergraduate students have been released online by the management of the institution.
Interested persons are advised to go online and start checking their respective admission status. The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) have just recently released the admission lists for all the batches. These include; the merit list which is the first batch, second batch and the third batch.
As you continue to follow this article gradually, you are going to see how you can check the FUTO admission list online.
How to Check FUTO Admission Lists Online.
Having known that the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) admission Lists are out, some candidates have been asking how they would be able to see their respective admission status.
In this section, I will be showing you how to check your admission status if you are an applicant for the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate admission.
Kindly follow the guidelines that I am going to give you here. Checking the FUTO admission status involves two options; it is either you check through the JAMB Central Admission Processing System CAPS or you go through the FUTO admission portal to check your admission status.
Whichever one you are going to use, ensure that you follow the right steps to the end.
To check your admission status through the JAMB Central Admission Processing System CAPS, you follow these steps below:
- Open the Official JAMB Website
- Click on the JAMB SERVICE WEBSITE
- Log in with your detail, (email address and password)
- Go to admission status
- Click on Access My CAPS
- Provide your JAMB registration number and the examination year
- Go to Check Admission Status to see your admission status
To use FUTO admission portal;
- Go to FUTO Admission Checking Portal
- Read the instructions therein
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Submit to see your admission status
Important Information to All FUTO Prospective Undergraduate Students
After checking your admission status online, ensure that you accept the admission given to you before you log out of the portal. Note that your admission is yet validated until you accept it online.
For any case of rejection, it implies that you are no more interested in the admission given to you and as a result, you intentionally terminate it.
- Ensure that you print your admission letter on the JAMB portal
- Also, print your original JAMB result.
- Pay your acceptance fee by following the school directives.
- Follow the due process for your clearance
- Create a student Bio-data after you have been cleared
- Read on how to pay FUTO School Fees Online before you proceed to the payment of school fees.
- Register your Courses appropriately.
FUTO Acceptance Fee
Acceptance fee: NGN40,000 for all the departments
I hope that this article is helpful to you. Please kindly use the comment section if you have any other questions concerning the Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Congratulations to those that have been offered admission to FUTO.