UNIUYO Post UTME Form is now on sale, see how to apply now
Recently, I have been receiving calls, messages with questions about the University of Uyo Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening exercise. That is what led to my publishing this article on this website for the benefit of the general public.
If you know that you are one of those who have been trying to inquire about the UNIUYO Post UTME or the Direct Entry form, you should not exit this page without finishing this article.
To those that are seeking UNIUYO Undergraduate Admission in the institution, this is an avenue for you read and get every information necessary for you admission. Here, I will be answering all the questions that you must have asked about UNIUYO Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form.
The management of the University of Uyo invites those who have made the university one of their choices of institution in the just concluded 2022 JAMB/UTME exercise for the application of the 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
If you would like to know more about how to get the UNIUYO Post UTME Form, the application procedures and other things that are involved, make sure that you continue reading to the end.
- Requirements for UNIUYO Post UTME
- What is the Cost of UNIUYO Post UTME Form?
- How to Register for UNIUYO Post UTME
- UNIUYO Post UTME Registration Deadline
- Documents Required For UNIUYO Online Admission Screening Exercise
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Date
- Does UNIUYO Accept Second Choice Option?
- Is UNIUYO Writing Post UTME Exam This Year?
- What is UNIUYO Post UTME Cut Off Mark?
Requirements for UNIUYO Post UTME
Before you can proceed to purchasing the UNIUYO Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 admission, you have to ensure that all the requirements given in this section are in place. The basic requirements for UNIUYO Post UTME are:
- Applicant must not be less than 16 years old at the time of the application.
- Applicant must have made University of Uyo first choice of institution in JAMB.
- Applicant must have participated in the 2022 JAMB/UTME and have gotten the Official JAMB Cut Off Mark.
- Applicant must possess the minimum O’ level Requirement of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics.
What is the Cost of UNIUYO Post UTME Form?
The cost of purchasing UNIUYO Post UTME Form is N2000 and it can be got in commercial banks, University of Microfinance bank or online.
How to Register for UNIUYO Post UTME
The official portal for registration of the UNIUYO Post UTME is http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and the website is www.uniuyo.edu.ng. carefully follow the guideline that I am going to show in this section of the article to register for the 2022/2023 UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Exercise:
1. Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Admission Form Type as applicable (Post-UTME or Direct Entry)
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
7. After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Slip
- How To Pay UNIUYO School Fee
- UNIUYO Courses And Admission Requirements
- JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Institutions | Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges
UNIUYO Post UTME Registration Deadline
The deadline for 2022/2023 UNIUYO Post UTME registration is 1st March, 2023. Interested applicants are advised to completed their respective application on or before the stated deadline as the institution may not tolerate late entry registration. All our subscribers are going to be notified in case the management of the institution announces a new deadline for the registration.
Documents Required For UNIUYO Online Admission Screening Exercise
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) requires that all their prospective undergraduate student should make available the following documents for their online post-UTME screening exercise:
- JAMB Admission Letter
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- UNIUYO Post UTME slip
- O’ level Results (WAEC, NECO, NAPTEB)
- Notification of Admission Status
- Attestation Letter (Letter of Recommendation) from either your Village Head or a responsible member of your community or from a Senior Civil Servant or Lawyer or Clergyman not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector
- Birth Certificate / Sworn Declaration of Age
- Local Govt. of origin Certificate
- Acceptance fee Receipt
- Four (4) office flat file
Further Registration Instructions
All applicants should also take note of the following information on the course of UNIUYO Post UTME Registration:
(i) Candidates are required to fill out the Bio data form correctly and appropriately.
(ii) Direct Entry Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidate’s higher academic qualification.
(iii) Candidates are expected to submit their complete Bio data forms online (Please submit only once)
(iv) Candidates who upload wrong or inconsistent Bio data will automatically be disqualified.
(v) No candidate is required to upload any photograph or Biometric capture, as pictures and Biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
(vi) Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise would not be considered for admission. However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centres (Prisons), as well as blind and deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
(vii) Candidates with Awaiting Result (AR) can also apply.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Date
The date for 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening is given on the registration printout. All applicants are advised to provide a valid phone number during the Post UTME registration to enable the institution to notify them in case of any change in dates.
Does UNIUYO Accept Second Choice Option?
No, University of Uyo (UNIUYO) does not consider candidates who did not make the university the first choice institution on the JAMB portal for admission. To stand a chance to be admitted, you have to do your change of course/institution to University of Uyo in case you have not done so.
However, this article shall be updated if the management of the university will later allow those who did not choose UNIUYO in JAMB but scored up to 140 in UTME. Make sure that your notification button on this website is activated for all time information.
Is UNIUYO Writing Post UTME Exam This Year?
No, UNIUYO Post UTME for this year is not going to inform examination/test. The Post UTME screening exercise is going to be conducted as it is being done in the recent years. Candidates are expected to get all the required documents ready for the screening.
What is UNIUYO Post UTME Cut Off Mark?
The general cut off mark for University of Uyo 2022/2023 Post UTME is 140. This implies that anyone that scored up this in the 2022 JAMB is qualified to register for the screening exercise.
List Of Nigerian Universities Courses And Admission Requirements
UNN Post UTME 2022/2023 Academic Session
I believe that you have found this article interesting. For more questions and comments about UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2022/2023, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.
If you have read this article and you feel it will be helpful to someone, please well to share it using any of the buttons below.
2 thoughts on “UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | Requirements And Date”
Pls what are the documents needed for uniuyo screening
Check the article again to see all the document required