Has FUNAAB started selling their Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session? Yes, the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has started selling post UTME at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only.
If you are one of those who have been asking questions about the FUNAAB Post UTME for the 2022/2023 academic Session, make sure that you pay attention to every information contained in this article that you are about to read.
As a prospective undergraduate student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, you should note that FUNAAB Post UTME Registration is one of the basic steps to take before the university would consider you for admission into any of their undergraduate programmes.
Maybe you have been searching to get the best information about the screening exercise. I would like to let you know that reading this article is one of the best things that you are going to do for yourself.
This is to let the general public know that the application for the 2022/2023 FUNAAB Post UTME is ongoing. The management of the university calls all suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
In this article, I am going to show you all that you are expected to know about the FUNAAB Post UTME; the application requirements, eligibility, cost of the application, registration procedure and many others.
Now, if you are ready to get all these information, continue reading.
FUNAAB Courses And Requirements
FUNAAB Admission Requirements For All Programme
List Of Nigerian Universities Courses And Admission Requirements
Requirements For FUNAAB Post UTME Registration
Applicants of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME are expected to possess the following requirements:
- Candidates must have made the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
- Candidates who had a total score of 160 and above are eligible to take part in FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
Requirements for FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening Registration
The following are requirements for the application of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Direct Entry Screening Exercise:
- Candidates with minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent
- Candidate must have also applied to JAMB for admission
- Applicant must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as Most Preferred Institution in the JAMB portal.
- Further, they are required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 22nd October, 2022.
How to Register for FUNAAB Post UTME
Registration for the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME can be done online and the application portal is FUNAAB Admission Portal
Guidelines for Online Application
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal,
- Click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, including transaction charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Application opens on Friday, 8th October, 2022 and closes on Friday, 22nd October, 2022.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page. Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
- DE candidates are further required to have submitted their transcript (OND/HND/NCE candidates) or Certified True Copy of Statement of Results duly stamped by Director/HOD of the institution you graduated from (A’level candidates) to the Registrar, Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta not later than Friday, 22nd October, 2022.
- Only candidates with completed application before the stipulated deadline will be considered.
- You have the SOLE responsibility of ensuring that they meet the minimum admission requirements before making payment. If at any point it is discovered that you do NOT meet the minimum admission requirements, such offer of admission shall be withdrawn and payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
You May Also Like:
Tips to Scoring Above 300 in JAMB
Four Ways to Get Admission Without Using JAMB Score
How To Avoid Mistakes During FUNAAB Post UTME Registration
To avoid mistakes on the course of the FUNAAB Post UTME, you must ensure that you do the following:
- Visit a nice and reliable cybercafé near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on FUNAAB Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
FUNAAB Post UTME Screening Registration Deadline
The registration for the 2022/2023 Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post UTME Screening exercise ends on the Friday, October 22, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates are expected to complete their online registration on or before the stated deadline as no late registration shall be accepted.
Does FUNAAB Accept Second Choice Option?
No, for now, the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) only considers those who made their university first choice institution and has gotten the required cut off mark.
UNN Post UTME 2022/2023 Academic Session
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022/2023 [How To Apply]
UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
FUTA Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | See How To Register
I know that you have enjoyed reading this article to this point and you have meaningful information therein. For more inquiries about the FUNAAB Post UTME Registration, kindly make use of the comment box below.
Please do well to share this article to others.