UNIJOS Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session are now available for application. Follow the guidelines in this article for your successful application.
In this article, I am going to be writing on everything that you are expected to know to be aware of as regards the University of Jos Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
If you are one of the applicants of the university’s undergraduate admission, you are interested in the Post UTME form, make sure that you pay very kin attention to every information contained in this article.
This is to bring to your notice that Management of University of Jos (UNIJOS) has approved the sale of their 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Form. All interested and suitably qualified applicants are therefore invited for the application.
As you continue to read this article to the end, you are going to see more detailed information about the requirements for the application, dates, registration processes and other important instructions.
Requirements UNIJOS Post UTME Registration
Intending applicants of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME should ensure that they possess the following requirements before the registration:
- Candidates must have made the University of Jos (UNIJOS) their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
- Candidates who had a total score of 140 and above are eligible to take part in UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
You May Also Like:
Approved UNIJOS Courses And Admission Requirements
List Of Nigerian Universities Courses And Admission Requirements
Cost of UNIJOS Post UTME Registration
The application form for the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME Screening Exercise can be obtained at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only. This is excluding the cost of other registration processes like Cyber Café charges.
General Instructions About UNIJOS Post-UTME
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs. Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
- The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
How to Register for UNIJOS Post UTME
Registration for the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME is done online via the official application portal. The instructions about the registration are given in this section of the article.
In this section, I am going to show you from methods of payment of the application form to the procedures for the registration. If you set to register for this screening exercise, kindly follow the instructions as given below.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UNIJOS Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
- The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
- Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISION PROCESSING.
Having completed the payment processes in the previous section, this is the time to start the application processes proper. Applicants are expected to follow the instruction below for the registration of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
- Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Period for the Application of the UNIJOS Post-UTME
The application for the University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME Screening Exercise commences on the 20th October, 2022 and it is going to end on the 26th November, 2022. Interested applicants should ensure that their applications are completed on or before the stated deadline
The Management of the University has stated that they are not going to accept late or incomplete applications.
UNIJOS Screening Date
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME Screening Exercise starts immediately after the 26th of November, 2022. That is, after the application deadline as stated in the previous section.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
UNN Post UTME 2022/2023 Academic Session
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2022/2023 [How To Apply]
Having read this article to the end, I hope you are happy about the information that you have seen. If you have any other questions about the UNIJOS Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.
Please do well to share the article for the benefit of others.