UNILORIN Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is finally out for sales. Read this article to find out more about the registration.
Are you one of those candidates who wrote the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination? Is University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) your first choice institution in the JAMB website? Are you interested the registration of the 2022/2023 Post UTME for undergraduate admission? Are you a Direct Entry candidate seeking admission into the institution?
If any or all of your responses to the above questions is/are ‘YES’, just know that this is the right article for you. In this article, I am going to be sharing good news about the UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Just pay attention and keep reading.
This is to inform the general public, especially those who made the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) their First Choice Institution in the just concluded 2022 JAMB examination that the application for the UNILORIN Post UTME for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission has commenced.
Interested applicants are expected to read this article carefully to the end for more detailed information.
Requirements for UNILORIN Post UTME Registration
The registration of the University of Ilorin Post UTME for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is only accepted from applicants who possess the following necessary requirements:
- Candidates must have made the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
- Candidates who had a total score of 200 and above are eligible to take part in UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission.
- Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
What is the Cost of UNILORIN Post UTME Form?
Applicants of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purchase of the form. Other charges that may be are the cost of the registration and the online processing in the Cyber Café.
How to Register for the UNILORIN Post UTME
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME Screening exercise is registered online via the school official registration portal. To commence the registration, applicants should follow the guideline given below:
Candidates are advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK.
(ii) On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, click Preadmission Screening Registration.
(iii) Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
(iv) Candidates should click on the Get Details button for UTME/DE information.
(v) Complete all necessary details as required on the displayed page (e.g. O’ level and or A’ level grades or ‘AR’ for Awaiting results).
(vi) Click on make payment button to go to Remita platform.
• Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card).
• Enter your ATM Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card.
• Enter ATM card expiry date and the card CVV (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
• Lastly enter your card pin number; and
• Click on Pay.
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account.
If unsure, please wait for some hours for the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank.
If you have problems with your previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on the PreAdmission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve it.
(vii) Upon successful payment,
• now click on ‘admission login’ on the left hand side of the undergraduate portal:
• enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname; and click ‘login’
(viii) click on ‘next step’ button to continue, and complete all necessary details;
(ix) click ‘submit’ button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Note: Candidates who wish to upgrade from UTME to Direct Entry after the close of PostUTME screening registration should check the link ‘upgrade UTME to DE’ which is available on the Unilorin web site Pre-Admission screening page.
Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
(i) The step-by-step Registration Procedures in (i – ix) above also applies to D/E candidates.
(ii) In addition to (i) above, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down and click on ‘Save’. Candidates are expected to click ‘OK’ on the dialog box when concluded.
(iii) Thereafter click on ‘save’ when concluded;
• Candidates are advised to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which would lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
How to Access Payment Portal For UNILORIN Post UTME
- To access the Remita portal, click the Make Payment option.
- Choose an ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Mastercard).
- Enter your ATM Card Number, which is the card’s 12-digit number.
- Enter the expiration date and CVV of your ATM card (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card)
- Finally, input your card’s pin code; and
- Select Pay from the drop-down menu. To avoid duplicate deductions from your account, do not refresh your browser while the payment procedure is in progress. If you are unsure, please wait a few hours to see if your bank sends you a debit alert. Enter your JAMB Registration Number on the PreAdmission Screening Registration page and click ‘here’ to resolve any issues with your previous payment.
- After making a successful payment, go to the undergraduate portal’s left-hand side and click ‘admission login.’ Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, then click ‘login.’
- To proceed, click the ‘next step’ button and fill out all of the required information; once you’re satisfied that all of the information is correct, click the ‘submit’ button.
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME registration commences on the 10th November, 2022 and it is expected not last for more than four weeks from the day it started. The last date for the registration has been scheduled to be 14th December, 2022.
University of Ilorin Admission Criteria
The criteria that the University of Ilorin is going to use in considering candidates for admission have been unveiled. They include the following:
1. Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate; and
2. Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%); Post-UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
Special Instruction To All Applicants
(i) Change of Course: If required, this should be done on both the Unilorin and JAMB PORTALS for it to be valid.
(ii) Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number NOT (Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
(iii) Proceed to pay Registration fee of N2, 000.00 only.
(iv) Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
(v) Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries while the registration process is still on.
(vi) Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are advised to re-enter their information.
NOTE: AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, ERRORS IN UPLOADED RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE MISINFORMATION AND SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
I hope that you have found useful information in this article. If you have any other questions about UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly ask using the comment section below.
Please do well to share this article to others.