UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session is finally out for sale. See How To Apply.
This is important information that requires urgent attention. If you are interested in getting undergraduate admission through Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) or through Direct Entry into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session, make sure that you do not skip any part of this article.
People have been asking a lot of questions about the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME for the 2022/2023 academic session because they have not had access to the latest news from the institution.
To proffer answer to this trending question, I have considered necessary to publish this article here for the benefit of the general public. Therefore, if you are one of those that have been asking these questions, just know that you have come to the right website required answers shall be provided for you.
This is to notify the general public all those that are interested in the UNIBEN undergraduate admission that the management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has opened the portal for the application of the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission.
In case you made the university one of your choices of institution in the just concluded JAMB examination, you to pay close attention to every information contained in this article.
In this article, I shall be answering the following questions:
- Is the UNIBEN Post UTME Form Out?
- What is the cost of UNIBEN Post UTME Form?
- Requirements for UNIBEN Registration
- How to Register for UNIBEN Post UTME, and many more questions.
Is UNIBEN Post UTME Form Out?
The UNIBEN Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 admission exercise is out and the registration is ongoing. Anybody that possess the necessary application requirements and is willing to register should make haste and complete the online application processes as soon as possible.
You may also read:
What is the Cost of UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
Applicants of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME are expected to pay a non-refundable application fee of N2000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) for the purchase of the form.
What are the Requirements for UNIBEN Post UTME Registration?
To be eligible for that application of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) undergraduate admission Post UTME Screening Exercise, you must possess all the necessary requirements stated below:
- Candidates must have made the University of Benin (UNIBEN) their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
- Candidates who had a total score of 200 and above are eligible to take part in UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
How to Register for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening
Application for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening is completely done online and the official application portal is https://uniben.edu.ng/. Once you open this portal, you are to follow every other registration instruction provided therein to complete your registration.
Alternatively, use this procedure below for the registration;
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and your JAMB Registration Number; immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal, click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ to provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
- NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, and then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page.
- Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
How To Avoid Mistakes During UNIBEN Pre-Screening Registration
To avoid mistakes on the course of the UNIBEN Post UTME, you must ensure that you do the following:
- Visit a nice and reliable cybercafé near you
- Make sure there is good and strong network connectivity before starting your registration
- Ensure you confirm and Provide your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Ensure that the photo you wish to use on UNIBEN Portal as PASSPORT is clear that’s if required. Avoid photos with dark backgrounds
- Ensure to use a functional mobile number. you can use any number, it must not necessarily be the number you used during JAMB registration
- Choose your desired course of study as filled in your JAMB UTME/Change of course form if specified
- Review your form and ensure that there are no errors before and after you submit it.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Registration Deadline
The registration for the 2022/2023 University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening exercise ends on the Friday, October 21, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates are expected to complete their online registration on or before the stated deadline as no late registration shall be accepted.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Dates
The dates, time and venues for the 2022/2023 University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening Exercise have been scheduled by the management of the institution according different faculties and groupings.
Registered candidates should login to the portal on the 29th November, 2022 and check for specific dates and time for their screening exercises.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR UNIBEN SCREENING
The following are the correct order for the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME Screening Exercise;
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Statistics (Pure Science option)
- LIFE SCIENCES
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education – Life Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Home Economics
- Veterinary Medicine
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Social Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Early Childhood Education
- Library and Information Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Adult Education
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Management Sciences
- Mathematics & Economics
- Estate Management
- Education – Arts
Things to Bring During the Screening
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC-PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL-SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Acknowledgement slip
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
UNIBEN Tutorial is a special preparatory class that is being organized by the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Consultancy Service Unit. The major aim for this tutorial is to ensure that students who are preparing examinations like JAMB/UTME, WAEC, NECO, GCE, Nursing Part-time and JUPEB Entrance Examination are properly equipped to achieved their respective expection at the end.
This is the only officially recognised tutorial that is found within the school premises.
Different centres for the tutorial are:
Campus 1: BASEMENT, University of Benin (UNIBEN), Ugbowo.
Campus 2: NASU COMPLEX, University of Benin (UNIBEN), Ekehuan Campus.
You can also visit the school website for more information on the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Tutorial
I hope that you have found this article useful. If you still have any other questions as regards UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.
Please do well to share this article to others using any of the available social media platforms below.