Application for UNIOSUN Post UTME for 2023/2024 Academic Session begins from Monday 7th August at 24.00 midnight to Tuesday 10th October 2023 at 12.00 noon.
This article is for the general public and especially for all prospective undergraduate student who made Osun State University one of their choices of institution in the 2023 JAMB Examination. If you are interested in getting undergraduate admission into UNIOSUN, make sure you read this article carefully.
UNIOSUN Post UTME 2023
The management of the Osun State University announces the commencement of the registration their Post UTME in preparation of the 2023/2024 academic Session undergraduate admission. The first thing you are going to do if you must be considered for undergraduate admission as UTME Candidate is to register for the UNIOSUN Post UTME 2023.
Notice is hereby given that the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will hold for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their first choice, who have a minimum score of 160 marks . However, candidates who scored less than 200 marks would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes: Nursing, Medicine, Law, Common and Islamic Law.
Meanwhile candidates who chose any of the above-mentioned courses but scored less than the prescribed marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
By the time you have read this article to the end, you would have gotten detailed information about UNIOSUN Post UTME and other things that you are expected to do for you to be considered for admission in Osun State University.
Requirements For UNIOSUN Post UTME Registration
The following are the requirements for the registration of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME Screening:
- Age Limit: Candidates below sixteen (16) years of age at the time of registration are not eligible to apply.
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law.
- The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates should meticulously and truthfully provide their details on the University Portal.
- First Choice Candidates: Those who have chosen Osun State University as their first choice institution and have a minimum score of 160 in UTME are eligible to apply.
- Exceptional Programmes: Candidates with scores less than 200 marks will not be considered for specific programmes, including:
- Common and Islamic Law Candidates having chosen any of these courses with a score below 200 can opt for another relevant programme of their preference.
- Read about: JAMB Change Of Course/Institution
- UNIOSUN has ZERO tolerance for corruption in whatever form. Therefore, candidates who upload falsified entry qualification results or date of birth, or JAMB Score will be automatically disqualified, and any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates awaiting results should be able to supply it within one week of release.
Recommended Post: UNIOSUN Courses And Requirements
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
How to Register UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening
The application portal for Osun State University Post UTME Screening is http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng./. On this portal, applicants are expected to follow the application guidelines as follow:
- Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions carefully before proceeding to register.
- We implore candidates to note that in the unlikely event of difficulty in accessing the admission portal, please wait for 30 minutes and try again or at any other convenient time. The application process will be from Monday 7th August at 24.00 midnight to Tuesday 10th October 2023 at 12.00 noon. The University may make a special arrangement to accommodate candidates who are expecting NECO SSCE results.
- Online Registration: Candidates should visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal and follow the guidelines to complete the application. They must print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Payment Details: A non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) must be paid through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card, and Interswitch enabled Cards).
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form online by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng and submit an application and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programme.
They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 6th October, 2023.
ALL Direct Entry candidates including those on UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2023/2024 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 Noon on TUESDAY 10th October, 2023.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- FUBK Post UTME
- University Of Ibadan Post UTME Form
- MAUTECH Post UTME
- FUD Post UTME Form
- FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration
- ATBU Post UTME Form
I hope you have found this article helpful. In case of any other questions about UNIOSUN Post UTME 2023/2024 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section below.