Is ATBU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session Out?
This is one of the trending questions about the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME. It is mostly coming candidates who wrote the 2022 JAMB examination and are interested in the undergraduate admission.
This article is a helpful tool that will provide appropriate answers to all your questions. If you sate for the 2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination and you have made the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) one of your choices of institutions, make sure that you read to the last part of this post.
The ATBU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session undergraduate admission exercise is finally out. All interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited for the application.
How do you know that you are qualified for the application?
In case you have been asking the same or similar question, just go through this article to find out real answers to your questions. In this article, you are going to see the necessary requirements for the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME registration.
Not only that, I am going to guide you on the step by step that are required for the registration of the Post UTME screening exercise.
Are you excited about the information that you are about the get? If yes, continue reading for more details.
Requirements for ATBU Post UTME Registration
The requirements for the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Registration are those qualifications that applicants must possess before their applications will be accepted. Those requirements include the following:
- Candidates must have made the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
- Candidates who had a total score of 200 and above are eligible to take part in ATBU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
Cost of ATBU Post UTME Form
The Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is sold online at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) Only.
You May Also Like:
How to Register For ATBU Post UTME
The registration of the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME is done only on the official ATBU Online Registration Portal. The step by step procedures given below will give you the right directives on how to register for the screening exercise.
- Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
- Login using your JAMB registration number as Username and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open for two (2) weeks to enable prospective candidates to update their bio-data commencing from Monday 25th October to Friday 5th November 2022.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
ATBU Post UTME Registration Deadline
All the online registration of the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Screening should be complete on or before 25th November, 2022. Remember that the University does not allow late entry registration.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Date
After the applicant have successfully completed the online registration, it is advisable that he/she should check the printout to confirm the date, time and venues of the Abubaka Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
I believe that you have found this article useful. For more inquiries, kindly make use of the comment section below the article.
Do well to share this information to others using any of the buttons below.