Are you interested in getting undergraduate admission into the Federal University, Gashua? It is important that you read this article carefully as I show you how to apply for the FUGASHUA Post-UTME 2022/2023 Academic session.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Federal University, Gashua for the 2022/2023 Academic Session that the online screening will commence from Tuesday 1st November, 2022 to Saturday 1st December, 2022
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are therefore advised to apply before the stated deadline. As you read this article, you are going to see those criteria that qualify any candidate for the FUGASHUA Post UTME.
Read this article to the end if you really desire more detailed information.
You May Also Like:
Requirements for FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration
The requirements for the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME Registration are those qualifications that every candidate must possess before his/her application will be considered valid. They include the following:
i. UTME candidates who have scored 140 and above; and
ii. Direct Entry: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as First Choice with Distinction, Credit or merit in NCE, IJMB (6 points & above), Upper Credit in National Diploma (ND), HND lower credit and above are eligible for the online screening.
Cost of FUGASHUA Post-UTME Registration
Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration.
How to Register for FUGASHUA Post-UTME
FUGASHUA Post UTME is done on the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
1. CLICK on register to create account.
2. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
a) JAMB number
b) First name
d) Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
e) Email Address (Username)
f) Password must contain Upper case and numbers.
3. Click register account
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payment options:
•Click Pay Icon
•Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
b) ATM Payment Option:
•Click Pay icon
•Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
•Enter your phone number (that you receive alert with)
•Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
•On unified payment- Enter card details and click OK.
•Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
•Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
6. After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/ JAMB number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
a) UTME first choice
b) UTME second choice
c) UTME subject combination
d) UTME score.
9. Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide Five (5) relevant O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings. You can always go back to update your O’ level results, in case your result is being awaited.
11. On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next, you will be redirected to documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click submit and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test, you will be notified once admitted through your CAPS.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration Period
The portal for the registration of the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) Post UTME will be opened on 1st November, 2022 and close on 1st December, 2022.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Screening Date
The management of the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) has postponed the closing date of the FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration from Friday, 1st December, 2022 to Monday, 19th December, 2022. The date for the shall be announced as soon as the online registration closes.
All that you have read in this article is everything that you are required to know about the FUGASHUA Post UTME Registration 2022/2023 Academic Session. if you have any other questions, kindly make use of the comment section below this article.
Please do well to share this article to others via any of the buttons below