University of Ibadan Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session undergraduate admission is now available online on the university portal. Follow every information contained in this article to see how to get it.
If you know that you participated in the recently conducted UTME/JAMB Examination and you have made the University of Ibadan (UI) your first choice institution on the JAMB portal, just know that this article is especially prepared for you. Make sure you take this important information very serious.
This is to officially notify the general public and all prospective undergraduate students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that the management of the institution has commenced the sale of their Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 undergraduate admission exercise.
In this article, I am going to discuss everything that you are expected to know as regards the Post UTME form; including the following:
- Requirements for registration of UI Post UTME
- University of Ibadan Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
- Undergraduate Courses that are available for application
- How to Register for University of Ibadan Post UTME
- UI Post UTME Registration Deadline, and so on.
Now, read this article to the end if you are excited about more detailed information about University Ibadan Post UTME Form, kindly read this article the end.
General Requirements for University Ibadan Post UTME Registration
Before any candidate could qualify for the registration of the University of Ibadan Post UTME, such candidate is expected to possess all the necessary requirements that will allow the university to consider him for undergraduate admission. Those requirement are what I am going to show you here. The UI post UTME requirements are as shown below:
- Applicant must be at least 16 years old at the time of the application.
- Applicant must have completed Secondary Education with at least Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics)
- The applicant must have participated in the 2022 JAMB Examination.
- Applicant must have made University Ibadan his/her first choice institution in the JAMB Portal.
- Direct Entry candidates must have gotten at least one A’ level certificate from a recognised higher institution.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level
You May Also Like:
University of Ibadan Post UTME Cut Off Marks
|AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT||51.375||51.375||50|
|ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||53||53||50|
|COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS||60.75||60.75||56.5|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE||58.62||58.62||53.37|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – FRENCH||50.75||50.75||50|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – GERMAN||55.375||55.375||50|
|EUROPEAN STUDIES – RUSSIAN||53.375||53.375||50|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE|
|ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE||55.625||55.625||54.625|
|HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS||57.75||57.75||57|
|MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE||68.25||68.25||61.375|
|MEDICINE AND SURGERY||76.25||76.25||74.75|
|EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION||51||51||50|
|GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING||51||51||50|
|LIBRARY, ARCHIVAL AND INFORMATION STUDIES||51||51||50|
|RENEWABLE NATURAL RESOURCES|
|AQUACULTURE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT||53||53||51|
|SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL FORESTRY||50||50||50|
|WILDLIFE AND ECOTOURISM MANAGEMENT||52||52||51|
|ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||51||51||50|
|THE SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|AGRICULTURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING||50.875||50.875||50|
|ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||65.875||65.875||60.875|
|INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING||54.87||54.87||52|
|WOOD PRODUCTS ENGINEERING||53||53||51|
Cost of University Ibadan Post UTME Form
The 2023/2024 University of Ibadan Post UTME Form is sold at Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only and it can be gotten online or any the university designated banks.
How to Register for University of Ibadan Post UTME
The University of Ibadan Post UTME can be registered anywhere provided that there is adequate internet services. The registration is done on the university’s Post UTME application portal. Interested applicant should follow the guidelines given below:
Step 1: Visit UI Admission portal at: https://admissions.ui.edu.ng/#/
Step 2: Provide you Login details:
- Your Username is your Jamb Registration Number eg 45633307JH
- Your Password is your Surname at first login eg Ukwaka.
- Do not use hyphen in your compound names
- If you forgot your password click on ‘Forgot Password’ button‘
Step 3: Make Payment for the Post UTME Form
- Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
Step 4: Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed to the admission portal to complete their registration.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
Step 5: Print out your Registration slip
UI Post UTME Registration Period
The registration for University of Ibadan Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session starts on 12th December, 2022 and stops on 20th January, 2023. All prospective candidates are enjoined to complete their registration on/before the stated date as they might not be extension of the registration period.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading this article. If you have any other questions about the University of Ibadan Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section on this page.
Do well to share this information to other via any of the available buttons below.