Do you want get most legit information about MOUAU Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session? If so, do well to read this article to the end.
In this article, I am going to reveal to you everything that you are expected to know as a prospective undergraduate student of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU). Remember, this article is just for only those who are interested in getting admission into the university for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform you that the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has begun. This information was officially published by the management of the institution after they resolution to fix date for the commencement of the 2022/2023 post UTME screening exercise registration.
From the official publication, the management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has also reinforced it that the registration for their Post UTME Screening Exercise is strictly allowed for only those who possess the necessary MOUAU undergraduate admission requirements.
Therefore, those who are interested in the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission are advised to read this article carefully to the end to know the important steps to take as regards the registration of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Requirements for MOUAU Post UTME Registration
As you have seen earlier, to register for the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session, there are some major requirements that you must meet. Those requirements are what I am going to reveal to you on course of this section of the article.
The requirements include the following:
- All candidates must have scored 140 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME examinations
- Registration is only allowed for applicants who made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first choice institution in JAMB.
- Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
- Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
Date to Start MOUAU Post UTME Registration
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME registration Begins from 10th October 2022. Interested applicants are required to register online for the admission screening exercise.
Cost of MOUAU Post UTME Registration
Applicants of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Exercise are expected to purchase the form at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only. Note that the actually cost of the registration could be higher than the amount stated about due to the charges that could be incurred in processing the registration.
How to Register for MOUAU Post UTME
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME registration is done online via the official registration portal. To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2021/2022 Admission Screening banner.
- Enter a valid email address and phone number for record purposes.
- Input JAMB Registration number.
- This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
- Transaction charges apply ( If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected])
- Register by filling an online Application form
- Selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
- Candidates are required to upload their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to their JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission
Note: The upload of O’level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centers.
- Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button.
Deadline for MOUAU Post UTME Registration
MOUAU Post UTME Registration for the 2022/2023 academic session will stop on the 21st November, 2022. If you interested in the registration, then it is advisable that you complete your online form and submit on or before the stated date.
Dates and Venues for MOUAU Post UTME Screening
The dates and venues for the 2022/2023 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Exercise are as stated on the applicant’s registration printout. Registered candidates should check their application slip to see the actual time, date and venue for their respective screening exercise.
You should note that the university will notify every registered candidates should they be any change in the already scheduled screening dates or time.
Important Information to All Applicants
All applicants of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post UTME Screening Exercise should note of the following:
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- Candidates awaiting 2022 WAEC/NECO results are advised not to register until these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
- Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
- System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
MOUAU Admission Status
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
MOUAU Admission Processes
Prospective students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) should note that registration will commence on the 6th of December, 202 you are all expected to go to your various department(s) with your credentials for clearance. Upon completion of your clearance, a Clearance Form will be issued to you.
Kindly present the clearance form at the admission office Unit (Admin Block RM 214) the admission unit stamps on the form which you will proceed to the portal. The University Portal will receive the form and clear you to proceed with your online registration
The registration process is as follows;
- Visit the University website, https://portal.mouau.edu.ng
- Go to the Admission link on the menu and click on Admission process
- Enter your Jamb registration number, print admission letter and accept admission (print before accepting).
- Accept and print pledge form (accept before printing).
- Proceed to pay developmental levy of N40,000 by clicking on the “PROCEED” button and generate remita.
- All payments must go through the University website
- Departmental clearance form (this will be gotten from your department)
- Generating Remita for School Charges
- Generating Remita for Accommodation
- Creating your Online Biodata/Course Registration
- Creating a file at the various Department
Kindly note all payments will be made through the University Portal Website(portal.mouau.edu.ng) and a Remita will be generated during this process.
I believe that you have found this article useful. If you have any other questions about MOUAU Post UTME Registration and Dates 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly ensure that you make use of the comment section below this article.
Please do well to share this article to others.