Do you want to obtain the FUAM Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session? If yes, make sure that you pay attention every information that is contained in this article.
Several times before now, I have hear so many persons asking questions about the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME. That is the reason why I have decided to publish this article here for the benefit of the general public.
This article is for those who have been asking this question, those who wrote the 2022 JAMB Examination and have made the university of their choices in the JAMB portal, those that are intending to do change of institution from other universities to the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) and those that want to apply for Direct Entry admission into the university.
If you belong to any of these categories of persons, kindly pay attention as I give you all the detailed information that may require as regards the FUAM Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
This is to inform you that the management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has resumed the sale of application form the 2022/2023 FUAM Post UTME Screening Exercise. On this note, the general public and suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to start their application for the 2022/2023 academic session undergraduate admission.
In this article, I shall be going in detail to discuss the following:
- Requirements for application of FUAM Post UTME
- Cost of Applying FUAM Post UTME
- How to Register for FUAM Post UTME 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Deadline for FUAM post UTME Application
- FUAM Post UTME Screening Date and lots more
Requirements for FUAM Post UTME Application
Application for the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME Screening Exercise is only acceptable from only suitably qualified candidates; that is, candidates with the required qualifications.
The following are the requirements that area acceptable for the FUAM Post UTME application:
- Candidates must have made the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) their Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME),
- Candidates who had a total score of 160 and above are eligible to take part in FUAM Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
- Successful upload of O’ Level results on the JAMB portal is mandatory for admission. Candidates are advised to as soon as possible, visit any CBT Centre to upload their complete O’ Level results, without which they cannot be considered for admission.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- For DE, Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- For Direct Entry, Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice or A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Cost of FUAM Post UTME Form
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME Form is sold at the rate of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only. The cost of processing the form is included in the given price. Note that the cost of registering in the Cyber Café may differ depending on the centre you have gone to.
How to Register FUAM Post UTME
You can apply for the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME online via the application portal at: https://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme/ . applicants of this screening exercise should follow the guideline that I have provided in this section below:
- Payment for the 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening exercise commences on Wednesday, Sept 14, 2022. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N 2,000 (Two thousand Naira ) only including bank charges.
- Only students who applied to the University of Agriculture, Makurdi and obtained the minimum requirement are allowed to participate. The list of participants are as published on the University website at www.uam.edu.ng
- Use the payment details on the slip to login. The PIN is printed on the payment slip issued to you at the bank or printed online. The schedule of your screening will be available after registration.
- All payments require that you obtain an invoice that generates a reference number called the Remita Retrival Reference (RRR).
- You can make payments online using Debit Cards, Internet Banking platform or any branch of commercial banks nationwide.
- To use debit cards (MasterCard, Verve, VISA, UnionPay) follow the guide.
- If you intend to make payments in the bank, Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agric Mkd using Remita.
- To begin your payment process, Enter your Matric/Application/JAMB/Form number or any unique number assigned to you.
- Click on the ‘Check Payable Fees’ button and follow instructions
You May Also Like:
You are required to:
- Complete the registration form upon successful login and print your details.
- Come along with a printed copy of the completed form and payment confirmation slip to the venue for documentation.
- A coloured printout of original JAMB result slip (with passport on it)
FUAM Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic Session is expected to commence by November, 2022 and it should last for one week.
The dates, time and venues for respective candidate and departments are published on the applicant’s registration slip. Candidates are therefore enjoined to check the slip for more confirmation.
Now that you read this article to this extent, I hope that you have found useful information in it. For more inquiries about the FUAM Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session, kindly make use of the comment section below.
Please do well to share this article with others.